16th May 2018
|Min (Hz.)||Max (Hz.)||Avg (Hz.)|
- MGVCL to pay for appliances damaged due to its fault. Read more
- Missouri Legislature approves changes to electric rates. Read more
- Torrent Power all set to light up Dholera SIR. Read more
- Bill Gates foundation to fund sludge treatment. Read more
- KSK Mahanadi no longer subsidiary of KSK Energy Ventures. Read more
- JSW Steel to invest Rs 39,700 crore over three years in capacity enhancement. Read more
- HPERC: HPERC Notifies Retail Tariff Order for FY 2017-18
The HPERC has released the retail tariff for FY 2017-18 in its order. The tariff has basically remained unchanged to a large extent. read more
- RERC: RERC determines pooled cost for power purchase for 2016-17 for JVVNL, JdVVNL and AVVNL.
The Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC) has determined the pooled cost for power purchase for 2016-17 for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL), Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVNL) and Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) at Rs 3.4345 per kWh, 3.4332 per kWh and Rs 3.4266 per kWh respectively. read more
- Which are the major private generators in the country?
- Which are the major buyers of power in the country?
- What has been the Frequency and UI Trend for the previous month?
- What is the number of RECs traded in the month?
- What is the current status of Transmission Corridor?
- What is the number of Solar and Non Solar RECs in the market?
- What is the ratio of Soalr and Non Solar RECs traded in IEX and PXI?
- What is the ratio of Power traded through the bilateral and power exchange mode?
- What is available inventory of unsold RECs?