22nd May 2017
|Min (Hz.)||Max (Hz.)||Avg (Hz.)|
- Non-performing PSUs bleeding Uttar Pradeshs coffers dry. Read more
- Total electrification works completed in Kannur. Read more
- Power supply restored in many parts of Guntur. Read more
- 18% tax under GST for solar modules to increase project costs: reportc. Read more
- Tata Power's generation crosses 52,000 million unit mark in FY17. Read more
- Bhushan Power & Steel wins Netrabandha Pahar iron ore block. Read more
- APTEL: APTEL directs KERC to revise Wind Tariff in Karnataka
The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) has found calculation errors in the tariff defined by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) for Wind generators, in its order dated 10.10.2013. read more
- CERC: Injection of infirm power by Units 51, 52 and 53 of DGEN Mega Power Project (3 x 398.95 MW) till 30th Nov 2014.
A petition was filed by Torrent Energy Ltd (TEL), seeking permission of CERC for injection of infirm power into the grid during testing including full load testing beyond the period of 6 months from the date of first synchronization up to declaration of commercial operation of the Units 51, 52 and 53 of DGEN Mega Power Project (1196.85 MW) (3 x 398.95 MW).read more
- Which are the major private generators in the country?
- Which are the major buyers of power in the country?
- What has been the Frequency and UI Trend for the previous month?
- What is the number of RECs traded in the month?
- What is the current status of Transmission Corridor?
- What is the number of Solar and Non Solar RECs in the market?
- What is the ratio of Soalr and Non Solar RECs traded in IEX and PXI?
- What is the ratio of Power traded through the bilateral and power exchange mode?
- What is available inventory of unsold RECs?