26th March 2017
|Min (Hz.)||Max (Hz.)||Avg (Hz.)|
- Delhi saves 290 MW by switching off lights during Earth Hour. Read more
- Indias rural electrification: Piyush Goyal vows to electrify Indian villages before 2019. Read more
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency to sanction Rs 13,000 cr loans for renewables in ... Read more
- Bihar to be hit with big rise in power bills. Read more
- Russian firms invest $80m in solar power project. Read more
- Rlys eyes solar to save Rs. 41,000 cr in energy costs. Read more
- APTEL: APTEL directs KERC to revise Wind Tariff in Karnataka
The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) has found calculation errors in the tariff defined by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) for Wind generators, in its order dated 10.10.2013. read more
- CERC: Injection of infirm power by Units 51, 52 and 53 of DGEN Mega Power Project (3 x 398.95 MW) till 30th Nov 2014.
A petition was filed by Torrent Energy Ltd (TEL), seeking permission of CERC for injection of infirm power into the grid during testing including full load testing beyond the period of 6 months from the date of first synchronization up to declaration of commercial operation of the Units 51, 52 and 53 of DGEN Mega Power Project (1196.85 MW) (3 x 398.95 MW).read more
- Which are the major private generators in the country?
- Which are the major buyers of power in the country?
- What has been the Frequency and UI Trend for the previous month?
- What is the number of RECs traded in the month?
- What is the current status of Transmission Corridor?
- What is the number of Solar and Non Solar RECs in the market?
- What is the ratio of Soalr and Non Solar RECs traded in IEX and PXI?
- What is the ratio of Power traded through the bilateral and power exchange mode?
- What is available inventory of unsold RECs?