Coal News We love to talk!
Gujarat: Petition for granting Open Access and challenging a denial of No Objection Certificate (NOC) for Open Access by UGVCL
The main reason for denial of the Open Access by the respondent UGVCL is that the petitioner is having 3 different HT connections inadjacent premises ownedbythe petitionerwhich were released by therespondents at different times. Therefore, UGVCL hasdenied to grant Open Access stating that the petitioner is not havingseparate legal entity in term of the regulation 4.1.17 of GERC (Electricity Supply Code and related Matters) regulation, 2005. Hence, the petitioner should merge the above connectionsbefore the open access is granted.
GERC therefore, decide that the action of the respondent demanding merger of the three connections is valid and legal, and as aconsequence denial of NOC for open access is also valid.
- Delhi Metro starts buying solar energy at Rs. 6 per unit Read more
- How state electricity boards are holding Indian Railways to ransom Read more
- Manipur & Mizoram: Petition for Approval of filing of (a) ARR for Distribution Retail Tariff for the FY 2014 (b) Annual Transmission Charges (ATC) for the FY 2014-15 of Manipur & Mizoram Read more
- NTPCs regulation may jeopardise grid security Read more
- IT parks, schools, hospitals opt out of grid, embrace green energy for power Read more
- India Power to buy 3 stressed power plants for up to Rs 800 crore Read more
- Power cuts plague city Read more
- Gujarat power panel hikes tariff by up to 2.5% Read more
- India appeals against WTO solar ruling Read more
- Power subsidy gets cabinet nod Read more