Coal News We love to talk!
Chhattisgarh: Hearing on "Draft Chhattisgarh State Electricity Grid Code- First Amendment, Regulations, 2014
Hearing on "Draft Chhattisgarh State Electricity Grid Code- First Amendment, Regulations, 2014” the subject will be held on 06.02.2014 at the Commission's office.
- Power Grid can diversify only if it loses central transmission utility status: Chairman IS Jha Read more
- DPR of two hydro projects in Chamoli ready: Goyal Read more
- RERC resolves MTSCLs petition for extension in TSA terms Read more
- Green power producers say state utilities imposing charges, hampering green energy Read more
- Maharashtra to follow "Delhi model" to reduce power rates Read more
- Spot power prices ease 11 per cent in June as rains weaken demand Read more
- Govt looks to extend 5:25 scheme to older power projects Read more
- CERC: CEA letter to CERC regarding secure operation of integrated national grid Read more
- Indian power plants find Rs1.2 trillion of capacity has no takers Read more
- Telangana's solar power generation capacity reaches 3,800 Megawatt Read more