Coal News We love to talk!
Chhattisgarh: Hearing on "Draft Chhattisgarh State Electricity Grid Code- First Amendment, Regulations, 2014
Hearing on "Draft Chhattisgarh State Electricity Grid Code- First Amendment, Regulations, 2014” the subject will be held on 06.02.2014 at the Commission's office.
- SC ruling on power tariffs to hit imported coal-based power generators Read more
- Kudankulam's 2nd unit to be connected to grid by Sept Read more
- Tariff increase by itself will not be the solution: Jyotiraditya Scindia Read more
- New tariff guidelines, coal supply bottlenecks dent NTPC's prospects Read more
- Chikkamagaluru urban, rural local bodies owe over Rs. 82 cr. to Mescom Read more
- Policy key to unlock Indian Energy Exchanges full potential Read more
- CERC norms for renewable energy projects positive, need adequate transmission infra: ICRA Read more
- Inter-regional grids to help evacuate more power to South Read more
- Staff relocation: TS power engineers protest Read more
- Power min to assist cos to take up R&D initiatives Read more