Coal News We love to talk!
Coal bed methane gas producer Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd (GEECL) has received final observations from SEBI for its draft offer document (IPO). It plans to list on the NSE and the BSE shortly, said a company statement.
The company's Global Depository Receipts are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The issue comprises a fresh issue of 78 lakh shares and an offer-for-sale of four lakh shares by YKM Holdings, according to the draft red-herring prospectus filed on September 15, 2013.
The issue constitutes 26.94 per cent and 12.17 per cent of the fully diluted post-issue paid-up Indian equity share capital and fully diluted post-issue paid-up equity share capital of the company, respectively.
GEECL reported a profit after tax of Rs. 35.85 crore on total revenues of Rs. 160.66 crore for FY13 as against a loss of Rs. 5.6 crore on revenues of Rs. 116 crore in FY12.
GEECL is in the business of exploration, development, production, distribution and sale of coal bed methane gas.
It has a 100 per cent participating interest at Raniganj (South) block in West Bengal until 2036.
It also holds Mannargudi block in Tamil Nadu until 2046, and has recently been awarded a 2 per cent participating interest in the Raniganj (North) block along with ONGC. The company plans to deploy the issue proceeds towards funding the drilling and completion of wells.
- India, Portugal sign agreements in renewable energy, defence, agriculture, sports Read more
- India needs sweeping reforms in many areas to resolve power crisis Read more
- ONGC Videsh most internationalised Indian company, says survey Read more
- Power issue may cast shadow on GIM Read more
- Siemens supplies nexgen transformers to NTPCs Karnataka power station Read more
- Shah panel report vindicates our stand, says ONGC Read more
- Coal block auction unlikely in 3 months: Coal secretary Anil Swarup Read more
- First geothermal power plant to come up in Chhattisgarh Read more
- Centre faces tough questions from SC on Coalgate Read more
- India's Great Eastern Shipping Company to acquire Japan-built very large gas carrier Read more