Coal News We love to talk!
Coal bed methane gas producer Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd (GEECL) has received final observations from SEBI for its draft offer document (IPO). It plans to list on the NSE and the BSE shortly, said a company statement.
The company's Global Depository Receipts are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The issue comprises a fresh issue of 78 lakh shares and an offer-for-sale of four lakh shares by YKM Holdings, according to the draft red-herring prospectus filed on September 15, 2013.
The issue constitutes 26.94 per cent and 12.17 per cent of the fully diluted post-issue paid-up Indian equity share capital and fully diluted post-issue paid-up equity share capital of the company, respectively.
GEECL reported a profit after tax of Rs. 35.85 crore on total revenues of Rs. 160.66 crore for FY13 as against a loss of Rs. 5.6 crore on revenues of Rs. 116 crore in FY12.
GEECL is in the business of exploration, development, production, distribution and sale of coal bed methane gas.
It has a 100 per cent participating interest at Raniganj (South) block in West Bengal until 2036.
It also holds Mannargudi block in Tamil Nadu until 2046, and has recently been awarded a 2 per cent participating interest in the Raniganj (North) block along with ONGC. The company plans to deploy the issue proceeds towards funding the drilling and completion of wells.
- SECI to float tenders for 1,000 mw wind power projects Read more
- NTPC, CIL settle coal quality row Read more
- Govt launches dedicated pan-India helpline for power outages Read more
- BHEL wins Rs 1,600 crore order form NTPC & SAIL JV Read more
- Coal India board defies govt directive Read more
- Adanis Australia mining story a test case for others Read more
- Coal auctions: Balco, Jaiprakash Power, OCL Iron & Steel bag 1 mine each Read more
- India tops global pollution deaths of 9 million a year - scientific study Read more
- CERC reserves order in IEX petition on Cross Border Trade of Power Read more
- Alstom wins PowerGrid order Read more