Coal News We love to talk!
Coal bed methane gas producer Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd (GEECL) has received final observations from SEBI for its draft offer document (IPO). It plans to list on the NSE and the BSE shortly, said a company statement.
The company's Global Depository Receipts are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The issue comprises a fresh issue of 78 lakh shares and an offer-for-sale of four lakh shares by YKM Holdings, according to the draft red-herring prospectus filed on September 15, 2013.
The issue constitutes 26.94 per cent and 12.17 per cent of the fully diluted post-issue paid-up Indian equity share capital and fully diluted post-issue paid-up equity share capital of the company, respectively.
GEECL reported a profit after tax of Rs. 35.85 crore on total revenues of Rs. 160.66 crore for FY13 as against a loss of Rs. 5.6 crore on revenues of Rs. 116 crore in FY12.
GEECL is in the business of exploration, development, production, distribution and sale of coal bed methane gas.
It has a 100 per cent participating interest at Raniganj (South) block in West Bengal until 2036.
It also holds Mannargudi block in Tamil Nadu until 2046, and has recently been awarded a 2 per cent participating interest in the Raniganj (North) block along with ONGC. The company plans to deploy the issue proceeds towards funding the drilling and completion of wells.
- Green bonds can potentially fund renewable energy, says CRISIL report Read more
- OVL eyes buys in Latin America & Africa Read more
- JSPL to set up power plant in Liberia Read more
- Coal power emissions killing over a lakh Indians every year Read more
- Power plants draw down coal stocks by 50 per cent on assured supplies Read more
- When voter is ignoring Rs 7,50,000 cr oil subsidies, why will Rahul’s 12 cylinders work? Read more
- With 279.64 MW, Telangana leads in solar power capacity addition Read more
- ONGC-HPCL merger will be decided by the two companies: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- SJVN signs jt venture pact for coal mining Read more
- NHPC to raise Rs 4,500 cr after Subansiri project clearance Read more