Power News We love to talk!
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao asked the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited authorities to expedite the installation of a 4,000 MW power generation facility as required under the stipulations of AP Reorganisation Act. He asked for preparation of Detailed Project Report for the same as soon as possible.
Meeting NTPC officials in his chambers on Tuesday, Mr. Rao asked them to set up the facility in Ramagundam where the availability of coal and water is abundant, a press communiqu informed.
He also gave orders for allotment of lands where mining by Singareni Collieries is complete, to NTPC for the unit.
Principal Secretary, Energy, Suresh Chanda, CMD, TGenco D.Prabhakar Rao and others participated.
- Renewable energy firms seek compensation for backing down Read more
- Suzlon Energy to rebalance capital structure by March Read more
- Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel lays foundation stone of 800 MW Wanakbori power plant Read more
- Govt raises coal sale cap for small, medium firms to clear glut Read more
- Oil imports from Asia-Pacific spike in October as refiners tap new routes Read more
- Unique scheme for energy efficiency Read more
- ABB to install solar-based microgrid at Vadodara facility Read more
- West Bengal government to invest Rs 4,000 crore to develop power infrastructure Read more
- NTPC to raise $500-700 million in new Masala bonds Read more
- Domestic content requirement tenders are all but disappearing: Mercom Read more