Power News We love to talk!
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao asked the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited authorities to expedite the installation of a 4,000 MW power generation facility as required under the stipulations of AP Reorganisation Act. He asked for preparation of Detailed Project Report for the same as soon as possible.
Meeting NTPC officials in his chambers on Tuesday, Mr. Rao asked them to set up the facility in Ramagundam where the availability of coal and water is abundant, a press communiqu informed.
He also gave orders for allotment of lands where mining by Singareni Collieries is complete, to NTPC for the unit.
Principal Secretary, Energy, Suresh Chanda, CMD, TGenco D.Prabhakar Rao and others participated.
- NTPC incorporates arm to run and expand Patratu power plant Read more
- Mumbais H-Energy set to place order for first offshore LNG terminal Read more
- Ray of hope for independent power producers Read more
- Government should review auction process of solar power projects, say industry experts Read more
- Mahindra Partners readies $450 million solar push Read more
- Coal supply at 60 projects still critical: Central Electricity Authority Read more
- Oil prices edged up after recent losses Read more
- India to influence global energy markets: IEA Read more
- BHEL Tiruchi Complex gets new General Manager-in-charge Read more
- Fuel supply pact: Four public sector units sign up with Coal India Read more