Power News We love to talk!
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao asked the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited authorities to expedite the installation of a 4,000 MW power generation facility as required under the stipulations of AP Reorganisation Act. He asked for preparation of Detailed Project Report for the same as soon as possible.
Meeting NTPC officials in his chambers on Tuesday, Mr. Rao asked them to set up the facility in Ramagundam where the availability of coal and water is abundant, a press communiqu informed.
He also gave orders for allotment of lands where mining by Singareni Collieries is complete, to NTPC for the unit.
Principal Secretary, Energy, Suresh Chanda, CMD, TGenco D.Prabhakar Rao and others participated.
- Tent house owner booked for stealing power for CM's event Read more
- Alstom commissions Rajasthan's first 765 kv substation Read more
- AP Transco to cancel contracts for delay in project execution Read more
- Solar power to light up remote Arunachal Pradesh villages Read more
- DB Power close to commissioning Unit-2 (600 MW) of its Chattisgarh project Read more
- Average electricity price touch Rs 2.62/unit on IEX in May Read more
- Nitish reviews Nabinagar power project Read more
- Avaada Power plans to invest Rs 25,000 crore in clean energy projects in 4 years Read more
- Adani Powers Tiroda plant resumes normal operations Read more
- Power supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Read more