Power News We love to talk!
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao asked the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited authorities to expedite the installation of a 4,000 MW power generation facility as required under the stipulations of AP Reorganisation Act. He asked for preparation of Detailed Project Report for the same as soon as possible.
Meeting NTPC officials in his chambers on Tuesday, Mr. Rao asked them to set up the facility in Ramagundam where the availability of coal and water is abundant, a press communiqu informed.
He also gave orders for allotment of lands where mining by Singareni Collieries is complete, to NTPC for the unit.
Principal Secretary, Energy, Suresh Chanda, CMD, TGenco D.Prabhakar Rao and others participated.
- Oil market shrugs at imminent Iran tanker insurance ban Read more
- Chinas solar appetite eats into Indias clean energy effort Read more
- Nalco to add 100 MW wind power capacity at a cost of Rs 700 crore Read more
- ONGC, Reliance Industries may get higher price for CBM Read more
- NTPC and HPCL Mittal Energy tap overseas investors Read more
- Govt to approve 3rd party use of Adanis transmission line Read more
- Gurugram Discom tweaks load rules, low slab for EWS Read more
- Cairn India strikes oil in Rajasthan, stock up Read more
- H-Energy gets nod to lay Maharashtra-Mangalore gas pipeline Read more
- Karnataka to end power deficit in a year: D K Shiva Kumar Read more