Power News We love to talk!
Power supply will be suspended in the following areas on Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Puzhal: Padmavathi Nagar, Indra Nagar, Kamraj Nagar, Laxmi Kanthammal Nagar, Soorapet Road, Thirumal Nagar, Sri Ram Nagar, Velmurugan Nagar, Veeraragavel Nagar, VMK Nagar, Sathi Nagar Extn., Singara Velan Nagar, Teachers Colony, Santhosh Nagar, B&Q Exports, Subash Nagar, Jayalaxmi Nagar, Sakthi Nagar.
Ambattur SIDCO : Koramandal Town, Mangalapuram, Pattaravakkam, Kannan Koil St, SIDCO North Phase, Bajanai Koil St, Bramin St, Yadava St, Kulakkarai St, Katchanagkuppam, Tass Estate one part.
Siruseri: Kanathur, Muttukadu, Vaniyanchavadi, Egathur, SIPCOT Siruseri, Navallur, Thazhambur, Padur, Kazhipattur.
Paper Mills Road: M/S Ganga Foundations, E.S.I. Road, Paper Mills Road, Ballard St, TNP Main St (1-6), Ayyavu Gramini St, Teeds Garden (1-7), Lakshmi Nagar, Dhimasamy Darga St, George Colony, Jaganathan St, Prakasam Avenue, Parthasarathy St, Thiru Vi Ka Nagar, Anbalagan St, Prakasam St, S.R.P. Koil North, Gopal Reddy Colony.
Tollgate: Total New Washermenpet, S.N. Chetty St to T.H. Road, Part of V.O.C. Nagar, Sathangadu & Thangal (Kaladipet section).
- Discoms finances key for 24x7 power: Jayant Sinha Read more
- Industry divided over anti-dumping duty on solar inputs Read more
- JERC approves the Request for Proposal documents for procurement of Renewable Energy Power of 70 MUs on yearly basis by the Electricity Department of Daman & Diu as per the Case-I-RE bidding guidelines for Tariff Based Competitive Bidding Process for Grid Connected Power Projects Based on Renewable Energy Sources issued by the Govt of India Read more
- JSW charts big cement, energy plans Read more
- GMR Energy may start operations at stranded gas and coal-based power stations Read more
- Gas pooling may benefit only plants on grid Read more
- BHEL commissions 2 units at Maharashtra thermal power project Read more
- Greening our power supply Read more
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited records all time high growth in 2016-17 Read more
- NTPC eyes 2,145 MW capacity addition in new fiscal Read more