Power News We love to talk!
The first set of girders for the 800 MW Design Rating Super Critical Boiler for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)-Gadarwara STPP was flagged off from M/s Five Star Industries, Mathur, recently.
A.V.Krishnan, Executive Director, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) flagged off the girders. A.R.Syed Arif, Managing Partner, Five Star Industries, Raja Manohar, General Manager, Outsourcing, BHEL, and Mathivanan, General Manager, Quality Control, BHEL, were present.
The girder sets were manufactured by subcontractors of BHEL, M/s Five Star Industries, a leading firm specialising in manufacturing such girders.
Ceiling girders, as the name suggests, are placed on the top of columns of the boiler structure at a height of 105 metres.
This is the first 800 MW design boiler component supplied by the BHEL to NTPC, a company release said.
- Lenders to get higher stake in Ratnagiri Power today Read more
- India's report to UN sets solar target at 20,000 Mw Read more
- Centre sanctions coal linkage to SSTPS's 2nd phase Read more
- Govt tells coal power plants to subsidize 15GW of solar power Read more
- BHEL stock up 3% as 800 MW thermal plant goes operational Read more
- Piyush Goyal to call meeting on Dabhol plant revival in two weeks Read more
- India asks Qatar to invest in power plants as condition for LNG deals Read more
- Power demand soars as mercury rises in Delhi Read more
- K M Singh new Chairman & Managing Director of NHPC Read more
- MERC goes with MSEDCL in a case related to refusal of open access for exchange based purchase Read more