Power News We love to talk!
The first set of girders for the 800 MW Design Rating Super Critical Boiler for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)-Gadarwara STPP was flagged off from M/s Five Star Industries, Mathur, recently.
A.V.Krishnan, Executive Director, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) flagged off the girders. A.R.Syed Arif, Managing Partner, Five Star Industries, Raja Manohar, General Manager, Outsourcing, BHEL, and Mathivanan, General Manager, Quality Control, BHEL, were present.
The girder sets were manufactured by subcontractors of BHEL, M/s Five Star Industries, a leading firm specialising in manufacturing such girders.
Ceiling girders, as the name suggests, are placed on the top of columns of the boiler structure at a height of 105 metres.
This is the first 800 MW design boiler component supplied by the BHEL to NTPC, a company release said.
- CERC approves final tariff of Tehri HPP Stage-I for April 2009-March 2014 Read more
- Dayalbagh Universty receives recognition for efforts in harnessing solar energy Read more
- Bescom MD posts power cut on Facebook Read more
- BHEL commissions 250 MW unit at Nabinagar plant Read more
- TN driving to expand power generation capacity Read more
- BJP hits the ground running in UP for cheap power Read more
- NTPC's non-core plans flounder Read more
- BHEL weighs its options beyond power equipment Read more
- Coal supply to power sector ticks up 6% to 408 million tonne in 2015-16 Read more
- 2nd Amendment to interim balancing and settlement code of open access transaction regulation Read more