Power News We love to talk!
The first set of girders for the 800 MW Design Rating Super Critical Boiler for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)-Gadarwara STPP was flagged off from M/s Five Star Industries, Mathur, recently.
A.V.Krishnan, Executive Director, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) flagged off the girders. A.R.Syed Arif, Managing Partner, Five Star Industries, Raja Manohar, General Manager, Outsourcing, BHEL, and Mathivanan, General Manager, Quality Control, BHEL, were present.
The girder sets were manufactured by subcontractors of BHEL, M/s Five Star Industries, a leading firm specialising in manufacturing such girders.
Ceiling girders, as the name suggests, are placed on the top of columns of the boiler structure at a height of 105 metres.
This is the first 800 MW design boiler component supplied by the BHEL to NTPC, a company release said.
- Lanco, Dabhol bag half of gas in e-auction by Power Ministry Read more
- IDFC PE's energy arm to raise $50 mn from IFC Read more
- 85,000 MW capacity addition planned for 12th Plan period: Govt Read more
- A third of new cars sold by 2040 may be electric: report Read more
- Petronet ready to alter its terminal plans for early LNG supply to companies Read more
- Bharat Light & Power and Norways Statkraft float JV to provide solar energy solutions Read more
- Bharat Heavy Electricals in big trouble: Powered down by poor order flows Read more
- Thermal power projects for 12th Plan have clearances: Central Electricity Authority Read more
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation board to consider share buyback next week Read more
- Coal India target 71.77 mt of coking coal by 2019-20 Read more