Power News We love to talk!
The first set of girders for the 800 MW Design Rating Super Critical Boiler for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)-Gadarwara STPP was flagged off from M/s Five Star Industries, Mathur, recently.
A.V.Krishnan, Executive Director, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) flagged off the girders. A.R.Syed Arif, Managing Partner, Five Star Industries, Raja Manohar, General Manager, Outsourcing, BHEL, and Mathivanan, General Manager, Quality Control, BHEL, were present.
The girder sets were manufactured by subcontractors of BHEL, M/s Five Star Industries, a leading firm specialising in manufacturing such girders.
Ceiling girders, as the name suggests, are placed on the top of columns of the boiler structure at a height of 105 metres.
This is the first 800 MW design boiler component supplied by the BHEL to NTPC, a company release said.
- CIL may supply coal if purchasers lift stock directly from mines Read more
- Uninterrupted power, fuel supply should be Narendra Modi government's top priority Read more
- Power Grid's blackout remedy plan to get Rs.10,000 crore boost Read more
- Sluggish power sector could hit economic growth: India Ratings Read more
- Power generation resumes at RTPP Read more
- Renewable energy companies in Tamil Nadu in a spot Read more
- Coal Indias E-auction premium shrinks to a half Read more
- Push to solar power in Punjab; projects for 1,550 MW allocated Read more
- BHEL, PowerGrid among 5 PSUs setting up mega solar power project Read more
- RIL profit rises on refining margins Read more