Power News We love to talk!
The first set of girders for the 800 MW Design Rating Super Critical Boiler for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)-Gadarwara STPP was flagged off from M/s Five Star Industries, Mathur, recently.
A.V.Krishnan, Executive Director, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) flagged off the girders. A.R.Syed Arif, Managing Partner, Five Star Industries, Raja Manohar, General Manager, Outsourcing, BHEL, and Mathivanan, General Manager, Quality Control, BHEL, were present.
The girder sets were manufactured by subcontractors of BHEL, M/s Five Star Industries, a leading firm specialising in manufacturing such girders.
Ceiling girders, as the name suggests, are placed on the top of columns of the boiler structure at a height of 105 metres.
This is the first 800 MW design boiler component supplied by the BHEL to NTPC, a company release said.
- Indias first HVDC power transmission line to be operational on Aug 31 Read more
- Power sector year-ender: Distribution reforms, coal supply, green energy expansion to fire growth in 2017 Read more
- With water in hydel reservoirs down, State stares at power crisis Read more
- MSMEs in North India facing severe power crisis: Assocham Read more
- Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel lays foundation stone of 800 MW Wanakbori power plant Read more
- PMO to hold meeting on Jun 22 to resolve issues on FSAs Read more
- Budget 2016 | A mixed bag for the energy sector Read more
- Goyal denies coal shortage is to blame for power outages Read more
- GAIL buys three LNG cargoes for Nov-Dec - trade sources Read more
- Shivakumar: no foul play in solar power energy tendering process Read more