Power News We love to talk!
BJP Telangana president G. Kishan Reddy has offered to speak to the newly sworn in Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for supply of power to the State. Though Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao had signed a MoU with Chhattisgarh for supply of 1000 MW, it would take at least two years to realise it. But obtaining power from Maharashtra is a better option and he wouldn't mind speaking to the Chief Minister there, Mr. Reddy said.
Speaking to presspersons here on Tuesday, he asked KCR not to blame the BJP or the Centre for the power crisis as it was all Mr. Rao's making. Though he had been asking him to make agreement with Chhattisgarh it was only now that Mr. Rao woke up when all other States had signed MoUs, he alleged
It is wrong on the part of the Chief Minister to think that BJP is working against the interests of Telangana, he said. The BJP leader, however, asked the Krishna River Management Board to reconsider its decision asking the Telangana government to stop power generation at Srisailam as it would affect standing crops in Telangana. Mr. Reddy said a membership drive would be launched in Telangana from November 20 to January 1.
- Indias natural gas output to increase 52% in three years: DharmendraPradhan Read more
- India has 4,878 MW solar power generation capacity: Piyush Goyal Read more
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more
- India-Iran deal soon on Farzad-B project Read more
- Siemens Gamesa, Sembcorp to build 300 MW wind park Read more
- India possesses tidal energy potential of around 8,000 Mw: R K Singh Read more
- Private parties can invest in solar power plants along canal network Read more
- Tata Power to acquire Ideal Energy's 540 MW Maharashtra plant Read more
- Lalitpur-based thermal power plant under National Green Tribunal scanner Read more