Coal News We love to talk!
Total commissioned capacity of Grid Connected Solar Power Projects under JNNSM, till 31st March 2014 is 2,631.90 MW which has witnessed an increase of 56% over and above last year. Another important thing to witness here is the tremendous activity it has witnessed, almost in every single state and union territory.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited records all time high growth in 2016-17 Read more
- Lack of infrastructure in solar parks hurting projects: report Read more
- Indias share of global funding for solar power in January-March just 1 per cent Read more
- Coal India to tweak e-auctions to check falling prices Read more
- NITI Aayog signs statement of principle with US and UK to set up Indias first energy data agency Read more
- Suzlon to set up 3,000 Mw power project in Telangana Read more
- Govt to auction 3 GW of wind power projects by the end of this fiscal Read more
- Transmission network short-circuits Delhi Read more
- Shell-BG deal puts pressure on big oil to consolidate again Read more
- Indian-American entrepreneur offers fast track mini nuclear reactors to India Read more