Coal News We love to talk!
Total commissioned capacity of Grid Connected Solar Power Projects under JNNSM, till 31st March 2014 is 2,631.90 MW which has witnessed an increase of 56% over and above last year. Another important thing to witness here is the tremendous activity it has witnessed, almost in every single state and union territory.
- Reliance Infrastructure, Tata Power clash over cross-subsidy surcharge Read more
- ReNew Power Ventures raises Rs 500 crore through green bonds Read more
- Indian solar sector to rank among top three global markets by 2017 end: Bridge to India Read more
- Monnet to surrender Utkal C mine over power tariff cap Read more
- Rays Power Infra commissions 78 MW solar plant in Uttarakhand Read more
- Customers unable to take advantage of the subsidies on solar products: Study Read more
- BPCL to give 25cr for waste-to-energy project Read more
- Power transmission investment likely to be Rs 2 lakh cr in next plan: CEA Read more
- India needs to build solar-electricity storage system: Researcher Read more
- Delhi government plan to make discoms pay for unscheduled power cuts impractical: Experts Read more