Coal News We love to talk!
Total commissioned capacity of Grid Connected Solar Power Projects under JNNSM, till 31st March 2014 is 2,631.90 MW which has witnessed an increase of 56% over and above last year. Another important thing to witness here is the tremendous activity it has witnessed, almost in every single state and union territory.
- Royal Dutch/Shell reopens 77th petrol pump in India Read more
- CERC proposes to grant Category IV Inter-State Trading Licence to Renew Solar Services Private Limited Read more
- Wind energy to be in thick of acquisitions Read more
- PSERC dismisses petition against PSPCL on maintainability grounds Read more
- RPower's Sasan plant gets govt permission to mine 18 mn tonne coal Read more
- MPCB ignores norms, allows new Koradi unit too sans flue gas desulphuriser Read more
- Under China threat, US Export-Import Bank defends equipment prices Read more
- Government planning $1 billion fund for renewable energy sector: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Indias energy forecasts are falling short and climate could win Read more
- Compensation sought for ryots hit by thermal power plant Read more