Coal News We love to talk!
Total commissioned capacity of Grid Connected Solar Power Projects under JNNSM, till 31st March 2014 is 2,631.90 MW which has witnessed an increase of 56% over and above last year. Another important thing to witness here is the tremendous activity it has witnessed, almost in every single state and union territory.
- Power theft leaves Bescom fuming Read more
- NHPC plans 600 MW solar project at Koyna dam in Maharashtra Read more
- NTPC to become 'All-in-One' power company Read more
- Piyush Goyal asks Najeeb Jung for plan to permanently end Delhi's power woes Read more
- Adani Group meets Amarinder Singh, wants to invest in Punjab Read more
- S.K. Gupta is PowerGrid's Eastern head Read more
- 'Erratic power supply affecting small-scale industries in Karnataka' Read more
- Solar unit set up at Nedcap office in Kakinada Read more
- Coal India enters fuel supply pacts with 5 companies Read more
- Undersea pipeline from Iran can bring cheaper gas to India: TNR Rao Read more