Coal News We love to talk!
Regarding grant of permission to allow injection of infirm power for testing of DGEN Mega Power Project
Commission's 0rder: Taking into consideration the submissions of the parties and keeping in view the difficulties faced by the petitioner on account of grid restriction imposed by the system operator WRLDC and due to unforeseen events such as technical snags in Gas Turbines Combustion Chamber, Hydrogen leakage in Generator etc., commission is inclined to grant extension of time for injection of infirm power into the grid for the purpose of commissioning tests including full load test up to the COD or 31.7.2014, whichever is earlier.
- Finance cost is the key to lowering tariffs: First Solar Read more
- EDC Secures $315 million Loan for Wind Farm Project Read more
- Gas and Confusion Read more
- Stricter penalties in Electricity (Amendment) Act: Power Minister Piyush Goyal Read more
- Power generation hit at NTPC Read more
- Veerappa Moily recommends new uniform gas price, likely to be in range $6-7 per mmbtu Read more
- Power Ministry to finalise 20-year generation target soon Read more
- India saved 55.7 million units of energy through UJALA Read more
- Draft CERC (Terms and Conditions for Tariff determination from RE Sources) (2nd Amendment) Regulations, 2014 Read more
- BPCL gets green nod for Rs 337cr pipeline project in Kerala Read more