Coal News We love to talk!
Regarding grant of permission to allow injection of infirm power for testing of DGEN Mega Power Project
Commission's 0rder: Taking into consideration the submissions of the parties and keeping in view the difficulties faced by the petitioner on account of grid restriction imposed by the system operator WRLDC and due to unforeseen events such as technical snags in Gas Turbines Combustion Chamber, Hydrogen leakage in Generator etc., commission is inclined to grant extension of time for injection of infirm power into the grid for the purpose of commissioning tests including full load test up to the COD or 31.7.2014, whichever is earlier.
- Govt offers rebate for off-campus solar panels Read more
- ONGC to be in a royal mess if states follow Gujarat cue Read more
- Dabhol power generation to be scaled up to 500 MW by January Read more
- CLP India picks 49% in two Suzlon solar projects in Maharashtra Read more
- Coal scam: Koda says Manmohan sidestepped govt panel recommendations Read more
- Non-subsidised LPG rate hiked by Rs. 86 Read more
- Larsen & Toubro commissions 360 MW Bheramara power plant in Bangladesh Read more
- Solar power: Adani group starts transmitting to grid Read more
- IOC sends first consignment from Paradip oil refinery Read more
- Varanasi set to get clean fuels CNG, PNG services in December Read more