Coal News We love to talk!
Regarding grant of permission to allow injection of infirm power for testing of DGEN Mega Power Project
Commission's 0rder: Taking into consideration the submissions of the parties and keeping in view the difficulties faced by the petitioner on account of grid restriction imposed by the system operator WRLDC and due to unforeseen events such as technical snags in Gas Turbines Combustion Chamber, Hydrogen leakage in Generator etc., commission is inclined to grant extension of time for injection of infirm power into the grid for the purpose of commissioning tests including full load test up to the COD or 31.7.2014, whichever is earlier.
- LPG dealership expansion gains pace Read more
- Green Bench halts CBM work by ONGC, GAIL in Cauvery delta Read more
- ONGC promotes energy conservation awareness programme 'Saksham 2017' Read more
- LG Chemicals backs out of BPCL's Rs 5k-cr petrochemicals project Read more
- CERC approves the application of APPCPL (Arunachal Pradesh Power Corporation Private Limited) for up gradation of Inter- State Trading Licensee from Category III to Category II Read more
- Power minister Jyotiraditya Scindia calls off power ratings event as Gujarat discoms top again Read more
- A $10-billion clean air push set to boost Indian pipe makers Read more
- Fuel linkages are a powering concern: Kelkar panel Read more
- Power Grid plans more state projects, eyes joint ventures Read more
- India probes dumping of EVA sheets for solar modules by 5 nations Read more