Coal News We love to talk!
Regarding grant of permission to allow injection of infirm power for testing of DGEN Mega Power Project
Commission's 0rder: Taking into consideration the submissions of the parties and keeping in view the difficulties faced by the petitioner on account of grid restriction imposed by the system operator WRLDC and due to unforeseen events such as technical snags in Gas Turbines Combustion Chamber, Hydrogen leakage in Generator etc., commission is inclined to grant extension of time for injection of infirm power into the grid for the purpose of commissioning tests including full load test up to the COD or 31.7.2014, whichever is earlier.
- Coal India yet to sign fuel supply pacts for 2,560 MW Read more
- Kalpataru Power bags new orders worth 1,235 cr Read more
- Anil Bhandari takes charge as ONGC Videsh director of exploration Read more
- Oil companies' losses on sale of LPG, kerosene up 35% Read more
- Oil ministry cancels Punj Lloyd's contract for constructing RGIPT Read more
- Sarna explores ways to boost India-US partnership in energy Read more
- Panel on coal linkages to meet tomorrow Read more
- New tariff guidelines, coal supply bottlenecks dent NTPC's prospects Read more
- Ease of power cuts clouds business climate in Maharashtra Read more
- Govt issues presidential decree to force Coal India for long-term fuel supply to private power firms Read more