Power News We love to talk!
Under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, the KKNPP distributed 44 solar lanterns to Plus Two students of Government Higher Secondary School, Pazhavoor, at a simple function held at the school.
"Since some of the rural areas in this region experience unexpected power cuts, the solar lanterns will be of great help to them even as they prepare for the public examination," the teachers said.
KKNPP CSR committee member S. Murugan and Deputy Manager (Human Resources) T. Arun Maran were present.
- Declining air quality due to greenhouse gases biggest global challenge: Goyal Read more
- Dip in coal production affects NTPC Read more
- AP CM: Power supply to be fully restored in cyclone-hit areas Read more
- NIT-Karnataka goes green, to have 1 MW rooftop solar plant Read more
- Karnataka cautious over Cauvery power projects owing to water dispute with Tamilnadu Read more
- Coal Indias decision may help TANGEDCO save Rs. 550 crore Read more
- ReNew Power to buy wind power business of KC Thapar Group for Rs 1,000 crore Read more
- Fuel shortage restraining growth in power sector: Jyotiraditya Scindia Read more
- DERC finalizes Power Purchase Cost Adjustment Charges for the next three months Read more
- Electricity prices at IEX skyrocket; here is the surprise reason Read more