Power News We love to talk!
Under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, the KKNPP distributed 44 solar lanterns to Plus Two students of Government Higher Secondary School, Pazhavoor, at a simple function held at the school.
"Since some of the rural areas in this region experience unexpected power cuts, the solar lanterns will be of great help to them even as they prepare for the public examination," the teachers said.
KKNPP CSR committee member S. Murugan and Deputy Manager (Human Resources) T. Arun Maran were present.
- Power Finance Corp Q3 net marginally up at Rs 1,117 cr Read more
- A year after grid collapse, power systems remain vulnerable Read more
- PFS, PFC Green to jointly finance renewable energy projects Read more
- V O Chidambaranar Port inks pact with SECI to set up 5 MW solar plant Read more
- Plea seeks CBI probe into power purchase Read more
- Maharashtra's power situation improves Read more
- Government plans to award projects worth Rs 50,000-crore for linking solar parks to power utilities without auction Read more
- Says new power rate policy big positive for transmission sector Read more
- India's solar financing may have peaked for now at $10 billion in 2017: Consultancy Read more
- Trade watchdog again finds CIL violating norms Read more