Power News We love to talk!
Under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, the KKNPP distributed 44 solar lanterns to Plus Two students of Government Higher Secondary School, Pazhavoor, at a simple function held at the school.
"Since some of the rural areas in this region experience unexpected power cuts, the solar lanterns will be of great help to them even as they prepare for the public examination," the teachers said.
KKNPP CSR committee member S. Murugan and Deputy Manager (Human Resources) T. Arun Maran were present.
- Solar power: New government can begin with big business set-ups Read more
- Less than 10 percent solar power tapped in Himachal Pradesh: CAG Read more
- Maha villages to get power managers Read more
- Odisha clears investment proposals in power, cement Read more
- With sops, wind power equipment sector eyes 5-fold rise in exports Read more
- Gas-based power plants: Future of Rs 60000 cr gas projects in jeopardy Read more
- Energy conservation can help save Rs 50,000 crore: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Is tidal energy the next frontier for Indias energy security? Read more
- Power demand soars as mercury rises in Delhi Read more
- Vikram Solar commissions 20MW Solar Power Project for Jindal Aluminum in Karnataka Read more