Power News We love to talk!
The importance of safety in nuclear power generation was stressed by Vinod J. Katti, Regional Director of Atomic Energy (DAE), during the inaugural function of the Atomic Science Exhibition and the Anuvigyan Week at the Islamiah College in Vaniyambadi on Monday. The exhibition and Anuvigyan Week were organised jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and the college.
M.A. Jayaraj, Joint Director of Collegiate Education, Vellore, inaugurated the Anuvigyan Week celebration which was held in connection with the National Science Day to be celebrated by the DAE on February 28. Syed Zakaullah, Deputy Regional Director of DAE, K. Prem Nazeer, College Principal and L.M. Muneer Ahmed, Secretary and Correspondent of the College participated. The exhibition will continue on Tuesday and a quiz contest will be held.
Atomic Science expo, Anuvigyan Week on at Islamiah College
- OVL inks deal with Russia's Rosneft to explore hydrocarbons Read more
- VMC set to generate 4.28 mw solar power Read more
- Ministry break-in: RIL, Reliance ADAG, Essar, Cairn officials arrested Read more
- Odisha claims Rs 560 cr over Hindalco coal block Read more
- RattanIndia Power commissions 270 MW unit 4 at Amravati Read more
- AERC notifies first amendment to tariff regulations Read more
- Coal scam: Court to pronounce jail term of Rungtas on April 4 Read more
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- Kudankulam case: A Daniel's judgment Read more
- Coal to remain cost-effective for India's energy needs: WCA Read more