Power News We love to talk!
The importance of safety in nuclear power generation was stressed by Vinod J. Katti, Regional Director of Atomic Energy (DAE), during the inaugural function of the Atomic Science Exhibition and the Anuvigyan Week at the Islamiah College in Vaniyambadi on Monday. The exhibition and Anuvigyan Week were organised jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and the college.
M.A. Jayaraj, Joint Director of Collegiate Education, Vellore, inaugurated the Anuvigyan Week celebration which was held in connection with the National Science Day to be celebrated by the DAE on February 28. Syed Zakaullah, Deputy Regional Director of DAE, K. Prem Nazeer, College Principal and L.M. Muneer Ahmed, Secretary and Correspondent of the College participated. The exhibition will continue on Tuesday and a quiz contest will be held.
Atomic Science expo, Anuvigyan Week on at Islamiah College
- India planning sub-sea power cable to Lanka Read more
- City reels under unannounced power supply disruptions Read more
- Refining business helps RIL post highest quarterly profit in 7 years Read more
- MERC extends the applicability of the existing generic tariff order for RE technologies Read more
- GVK Power to raise Rs1,500 crore via QIP Read more
- Adani Power posts Rs 919-cr loss in Q1 Read more
- GEDCOL seeks land transfer for 20 Mw solar plant Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Energy secy says govt's top priority is to reduce T&D losses Read more
- Vedanta's Cairn India impairment credit negative: Moody's Read more