Power News We love to talk!
The importance of safety in nuclear power generation was stressed by Vinod J. Katti, Regional Director of Atomic Energy (DAE), during the inaugural function of the Atomic Science Exhibition and the Anuvigyan Week at the Islamiah College in Vaniyambadi on Monday. The exhibition and Anuvigyan Week were organised jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and the college.
M.A. Jayaraj, Joint Director of Collegiate Education, Vellore, inaugurated the Anuvigyan Week celebration which was held in connection with the National Science Day to be celebrated by the DAE on February 28. Syed Zakaullah, Deputy Regional Director of DAE, K. Prem Nazeer, College Principal and L.M. Muneer Ahmed, Secretary and Correspondent of the College participated. The exhibition will continue on Tuesday and a quiz contest will be held.
Atomic Science expo, Anuvigyan Week on at Islamiah College
- Transco commissions longest 400 kV transmission line Read more
- Regulators and Policy Makers Interface At The 17th IPPAI RPR Meet Read more
- ONGC finds major crude reservoir in Mumbai High: Govt Read more
- Affordable LNG from Australia for Indian customers soon: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Finally a reprieve for power producers Read more
- Cabinet panel approves 10% disinvestment in IOC Read more
- SunEdison Signs 2 GW Renewable Energy Deal With Indian State Read more
- Continuum Wind Energy looking for equity investors to raise $300 million in capital Read more
- PM Modi permits surplus power sale to Pakistan: Amarinder Singh Read more
- PM to launch rural electrification scheme in Patna on July 25 Read more