Power News We love to talk!
The importance of safety in nuclear power generation was stressed by Vinod J. Katti, Regional Director of Atomic Energy (DAE), during the inaugural function of the Atomic Science Exhibition and the Anuvigyan Week at the Islamiah College in Vaniyambadi on Monday. The exhibition and Anuvigyan Week were organised jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and the college.
M.A. Jayaraj, Joint Director of Collegiate Education, Vellore, inaugurated the Anuvigyan Week celebration which was held in connection with the National Science Day to be celebrated by the DAE on February 28. Syed Zakaullah, Deputy Regional Director of DAE, K. Prem Nazeer, College Principal and L.M. Muneer Ahmed, Secretary and Correspondent of the College participated. The exhibition will continue on Tuesday and a quiz contest will be held.
Atomic Science expo, Anuvigyan Week on at Islamiah College
- CIL reluctance poses challenge for fly ash disposal in Chhattisgarh Read more
- NPCIL seeks new bids for Gorakhpur nuclear power plant Read more
- Manufacturers to gain from Niti Aayog-coordinated solar power policy push Read more
- We are hopeful of merging with Indian Oil: Gautam Roy Read more
- Power sector reforms: Piyush Goyals work begins now Read more
- RIL posts marginal rise in Q4 profit Read more
- How UDAY is going to help transform India's Power Distribution System Read more
- Complete survey on water grid by month-end, RWS officials told Read more
- Disinvestment department readying Plan B to handle big stake sale hurdle Read more
- GERC disposes of petition against PGVCL for not providing compensation for under drawal of power Read more