Power News We love to talk!
Mytrah Energy, an independent wind energy producer, has bagged a 220 MW wind power project from the Andhra Pradesh government.
The project will be installed in Kurnool district and is expected to be commissioned within next 18 months. The deal was signed at RE-Invest - India's first renewable energy global investors meet in step with the government's 'Make in India' initiative, Mytrah said in a statement.
"We are excited to sign the MoU with the Andhra Pradesh government and contribute to the larger energy requirements of the state and the nation," company's Chairman and CEO Ravi Kailas said. Mytrah has built an operating portfolio of 543 MW across seven wind rich states in a span of four years, he added.
"We have 300 MW under construction and 3,500 MW of identified projects in the pipeline. Our strong partnerships with both domestic and international wind turbine makers have enabled us to grow continually and generate significant value," Mytrah Energy's Managing Director Vikram Kailas said.
- Gujarat NRE Coke Q4 profit at Rs 5.15 cr Read more
- ONGC Q4 net more than doubles to Rs 5,644 cr Read more
- Residents await Tangedco contact centre Read more
- South Koreas Kepco in talks with GVK for buying stake Read more
- Neyveli Lignite gets shareholders' nod for name change Read more
- Put joint effort for Myanmar oil blocks: Govt to private cos, PSUs Read more
- CERC allows SIPSPL to continue electricity trading for another year Read more
- India tries afresh to recover $660m from Venezuela Read more
- Bhel bags Rs 3,810-cr order for power project in Telangana Read more
- SJVNL targets 8,520 million units of power generation in FY'15-16 Read more