Power News We love to talk!
Mytrah Energy, an independent wind energy producer, has bagged a 220 MW wind power project from the Andhra Pradesh government.
The project will be installed in Kurnool district and is expected to be commissioned within next 18 months. The deal was signed at RE-Invest - India's first renewable energy global investors meet in step with the government's 'Make in India' initiative, Mytrah said in a statement.
"We are excited to sign the MoU with the Andhra Pradesh government and contribute to the larger energy requirements of the state and the nation," company's Chairman and CEO Ravi Kailas said. Mytrah has built an operating portfolio of 543 MW across seven wind rich states in a span of four years, he added.
"We have 300 MW under construction and 3,500 MW of identified projects in the pipeline. Our strong partnerships with both domestic and international wind turbine makers have enabled us to grow continually and generate significant value," Mytrah Energy's Managing Director Vikram Kailas said.
- IOC seeks 2,700 acres to expand Paradip petrochem project Read more
- Power Ministry to launch GARV-II app to ensure power access to all Read more
- Power cos like R-Infra, Tata Power reach out to kids to build brand in Mumbai Read more
- India has power surplus; distribution causing Delhi crisis, says government Read more
- India may increase coal imports after 2020: Report Read more
- Cutting incentives will raise industrial power tariff by 30%: Maharashtra industry body Read more
- Chinas solar appetite eats into Indias clean energy effort Read more
- ONGC to sell petrochemical, power unit stakes worth $1 billion Read more
- India's energy deficit down to 1% in four years: NITI Aayog Read more
- Suzlon, Myrah, Vikram, M&M say clean energy goal possible if govertment helps overcome constraints Read more