Power News We love to talk!
Power Grid Corp approves investment worth Rs 5,548-crore Power Grid Corp approves investment worth Rs 5,548-crore
Power Grid Corp today said its Board has approved investments worth Rs 5,547.90-crore in various projects including for the inter-state electricity transmission.
Power Grid board of directors have accorded investment approvals for "implementation of green energy corridors: Inter-State Transmission Scheme-Part A at an estimated cost of Rs 1,479.30 crore, with commissioning schedule of 24 months (and) implementation of Green Energy Corridors: Inter-State Transmission Scheme-Part B at an estimated cost of Rs 3,705.61 crore," the company said in regulatory filing.
The other projects, include setting up of fibre optic communication system in western region at an estimated cost of Rs 120.72 crore and implementation of radial interconnection between India and Bangladesh.
The investment proposal has been approved for "implementation of radial interconnection between India and Bangladesh-India portion at an estimated cost of Rs 76.23 crore with commissioning schedule of 12 months
"The timeline of 12 months for implementation of the project shall be reckoned from the date of signing of BPTA with Bangladesh Power Development Board," it said.
- Turbine companies to see how the wind blows Read more
- Three CIL subsidiaries record fall in coal offtake in April-Nov period Read more
- Jharkhand Close to Signing PPAs for 1.1 GW of Solar After Delay Read more
- No violation of guidelines under Solar Mission: Govt Read more
- Lack of policy not to hamper development of EVs, say auto-makers Read more
- Rising coal prices eroding competitive edge: Experts Read more
- Maharashtra to spend Rs2,682 crore to incentivize solar power Read more
- India can reach 17k MW renewable energy capacity by 2022: Government Read more
- Works under key power project in Kerala to be over in March Read more
- DERC partially upholds petition filed by individual consumers against BYPL Read more