Power News We love to talk!
Power Grid Corp approves investment worth Rs 5,548-crore Power Grid Corp approves investment worth Rs 5,548-crore
Power Grid Corp today said its Board has approved investments worth Rs 5,547.90-crore in various projects including for the inter-state electricity transmission.
Power Grid board of directors have accorded investment approvals for "implementation of green energy corridors: Inter-State Transmission Scheme-Part A at an estimated cost of Rs 1,479.30 crore, with commissioning schedule of 24 months (and) implementation of Green Energy Corridors: Inter-State Transmission Scheme-Part B at an estimated cost of Rs 3,705.61 crore," the company said in regulatory filing.
The other projects, include setting up of fibre optic communication system in western region at an estimated cost of Rs 120.72 crore and implementation of radial interconnection between India and Bangladesh.
The investment proposal has been approved for "implementation of radial interconnection between India and Bangladesh-India portion at an estimated cost of Rs 76.23 crore with commissioning schedule of 12 months
"The timeline of 12 months for implementation of the project shall be reckoned from the date of signing of BPTA with Bangladesh Power Development Board," it said.
- UN chief Ban Ki Moon to inaugurate canal top solar power plant in Gujarat Read more
- Committed to climate change as per own values and requirements: India Read more
- Power tariff hiked in Delhi by up to 6%, will be applicable from Monday Read more
- Petronet, Shell, Mitsui shortlisted for Bangladesh LNG terminal Read more
- Renewable energy powers jobs for almost 10 million people Read more
- JSPLkeen on power purchase pacts as Q3 net slips on lower sales Read more
- Haryana to set up two power plants Read more
- Three big changes that will give boost to Indias nuclear programme Read more
- Solar Energy Corporation of India plans to set up more solar plants Read more
- Gail in talks with Shell to sell US LNG supply Read more