Power News We love to talk!
The Superintending Engineer of the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco), Tirupattur Electricity Distribution Circle has warned the public against misuse of electric pillars put up by Tangedco.
In a release, T. Rajendran, SE, Tangedco, Tirupattur has asked the cable TV operators and cable wire operators to remove, within one week. the cable wires tied to electric pillars,.
He said that if they fail oblige the Corporation would take action as per the Tangedco rules. He further said that Tangedco would not be responsible for the loss of property or lives arising out of the misuse of the electric pillars and the action to be taken by the Corporation against the misuse. The concerned cable TV operators and cable wire operators would have to accept responsibility for such losses, he said.
The SE said that the Tangedco has requested the Collector to take action against the misuse of its electric pillars.
- MSEDCL to appoint local people to look into supply issues in villages Read more
- Renewable firms plan $2.5 billion in offshore dollar bond issues Read more
- Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu among 4 states to join UDAY soon Read more
- Deficient monsoon: Govt better prepared on the power front Read more
- Indian power plants burning 8 per cent less fuel on better coal quality Read more
- Power tariff revision in Bihar likely in 2017-18; Discoms to move BERC next week Read more
- CERC issues show cause notice to PCGIL over delays Read more
- OERC cancels tariff hearing amid protests Read more
- New MESCOM branch Read more
- FOR issues model Smart Grid regulations, suggests formation of smart grid cell Read more