Power News We love to talk!
The Superintending Engineer of the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco), Tirupattur Electricity Distribution Circle has warned the public against misuse of electric pillars put up by Tangedco.
In a release, T. Rajendran, SE, Tangedco, Tirupattur has asked the cable TV operators and cable wire operators to remove, within one week. the cable wires tied to electric pillars,.
He said that if they fail oblige the Corporation would take action as per the Tangedco rules. He further said that Tangedco would not be responsible for the loss of property or lives arising out of the misuse of the electric pillars and the action to be taken by the Corporation against the misuse. The concerned cable TV operators and cable wire operators would have to accept responsibility for such losses, he said.
The SE said that the Tangedco has requested the Collector to take action against the misuse of its electric pillars.
- Engineering college gets power generation unit Read more
- Jharkhand: The petitioner BSL (SAIL-Bokaro) has filed the petition for consideration of their Captive Power Plant as Co-generation plant Read more
- AAP government sets aside Rs 1,600 crore for power subsidy in Delhi Read more
- Non-performing PSUs bleeding Uttar Pradeshs coffers dry Read more
- Tata Power to scale back spending plan Read more
- Food waste may store solar, wind energy Read more
- Delhi - Power rates may be hiked by 15-20% Read more
- Tamil Nadu farmers hail oil ministry's decision to cancel CBM project Read more
- Rescuing power sector: Piyush Goyal calls high-level meeting on June 11 Read more
- RERC accepts KIPLs petition seeking interest payment from the state discoms Read more