Power News We love to talk!
The Superintending Engineer of the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco), Tirupattur Electricity Distribution Circle has warned the public against misuse of electric pillars put up by Tangedco.
In a release, T. Rajendran, SE, Tangedco, Tirupattur has asked the cable TV operators and cable wire operators to remove, within one week. the cable wires tied to electric pillars,.
He said that if they fail oblige the Corporation would take action as per the Tangedco rules. He further said that Tangedco would not be responsible for the loss of property or lives arising out of the misuse of the electric pillars and the action to be taken by the Corporation against the misuse. The concerned cable TV operators and cable wire operators would have to accept responsibility for such losses, he said.
The SE said that the Tangedco has requested the Collector to take action against the misuse of its electric pillars.
- Brakes India sets up solar power plant with SunEdison help Read more
- Electricity bills of Delhiites to come down Read more
- Wind power tariff in Tamil Nadu drops to 3.42/unit, lowest in country Read more
- HERC dismisses review petition due to case withdrawal Read more
- Residents await Tangedco contact centre Read more
- New solar norms to stop bullying by discoms Read more
- ABB India and IIT Madras to improve micro grid and electricity access in remote areas Read more
- CleanMax Solar to set up 300 Mw solar power capacity this fiscal Read more
- Centre to revisit rules on central power pool Read more
- Maharashtra power utility cuts 36,000 power connections in three days Read more