Power News We love to talk!
The Superintending Engineer of the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco), Tirupattur Electricity Distribution Circle has warned the public against misuse of electric pillars put up by Tangedco.
In a release, T. Rajendran, SE, Tangedco, Tirupattur has asked the cable TV operators and cable wire operators to remove, within one week. the cable wires tied to electric pillars,.
He said that if they fail oblige the Corporation would take action as per the Tangedco rules. He further said that Tangedco would not be responsible for the loss of property or lives arising out of the misuse of the electric pillars and the action to be taken by the Corporation against the misuse. The concerned cable TV operators and cable wire operators would have to accept responsibility for such losses, he said.
The SE said that the Tangedco has requested the Collector to take action against the misuse of its electric pillars.
- NTPL Tuticorin to commission first 1000-mw power unit Read more
- 70 solar-powered pump sets established in Sivaganga district Read more
- SunEdison, Adanis miss March 31 project commissioning deadline in TN Read more
- Nagapattinam project: Green Tribunal gives Chettinad Power six months to set right EIA report Read more
- CERC revises transmission charges for Powergrids ICT-II at Sitarganj following APTELs judgment Read more
- GAIL, Bloom Energy join hands to bring clean energy to India Read more
- Talks to end IOC strike fail Read more
- Order on proposal for revision of Bulk Supply Tariff (BST) applicable to Licensees Read more
- Energy sector PSUs steal limelight from private companies Read more
- Goa Forward party alleges scam in LED bulbs distribution Read more