Power News We love to talk!
SKF has signed a strategic agreement with wind turbine manufacturer Regen Powertech for the supply of pitch and yaw bearing sets and main shaft bearings for the company’s 1.5MW wind turbines.
In a statement, Shishir Joshipura, Managing Director and Country Head, SKF India, said, “This agreement positions us as a strategic partner with a key manufacturer of wind turbines in India. These bearings will be manufactured at SKF’s state of the art manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad.”
ReGen has been buying main shaft bearings from SKF since its inception. “SKF has always been the preferred partner for ReGen and this relationship will continue to grow,” Madhusudan Khemka, Managing Director, ReGen Powertech, added.
- LPG cylinder cap brings auto gas cheer for oil companies Read more
- Hindustan Zinc plans solar power projects worth Rs425 crore by next year Read more
- ONGC gets US Patent on hydrogen generation process Read more
- Niko to sell stake in Reliance Industries block on lower gas price hike Read more
- Oil trades near 2-week high on US supply drop Read more
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation's Rs 4,910 crore Tuticorin power project nearing completion Read more
- Ujjwala scheme: OMCs hope to reach out to 50 million users within 3 years Read more
- Small renewables firms fighting consolidation wave Read more
- IOC going from strength to strength, achieves record crude throughput, distillate yield Read more
- Power consumer federation demands reduction in tariff Read more