Power News We love to talk!
SKF has signed a strategic agreement with wind turbine manufacturer Regen Powertech for the supply of pitch and yaw bearing sets and main shaft bearings for the company’s 1.5MW wind turbines.
In a statement, Shishir Joshipura, Managing Director and Country Head, SKF India, said, “This agreement positions us as a strategic partner with a key manufacturer of wind turbines in India. These bearings will be manufactured at SKF’s state of the art manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad.”
ReGen has been buying main shaft bearings from SKF since its inception. “SKF has always been the preferred partner for ReGen and this relationship will continue to grow,” Madhusudan Khemka, Managing Director, ReGen Powertech, added.
- SJVN paid a dividend of Rs 293 crore to Govt Read more
- Crashing solar tariffs crush storage plans Read more
- Government trying to bring in startups for open bidding of small oil and gas fields Read more
- UDAY pre-payment blamed for REC net dropping 30% in Q2 Read more
- 40% of wind power capacity under cloud Read more
- Jakson Power to invest Rs 750 cr in solar solutions Read more
- Arnold seeks T.N.'s support to promote clean energy Read more
- Gas price should be remunerative to producer, affordable to consumer Read more
- Power Grid Corporation hits 4-year low on fund raising plan Read more
- GERC incorrectly revised RPO for Discoms: APTEL Read more