Power News We love to talk!
SKF has signed a strategic agreement with wind turbine manufacturer Regen Powertech for the supply of pitch and yaw bearing sets and main shaft bearings for the company’s 1.5MW wind turbines.
In a statement, Shishir Joshipura, Managing Director and Country Head, SKF India, said, “This agreement positions us as a strategic partner with a key manufacturer of wind turbines in India. These bearings will be manufactured at SKF’s state of the art manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad.”
ReGen has been buying main shaft bearings from SKF since its inception. “SKF has always been the preferred partner for ReGen and this relationship will continue to grow,” Madhusudan Khemka, Managing Director, ReGen Powertech, added.
- Hydropower projects with 13,363 MW capacity register cost overruns worth over Rs. 52,000 crore, says study Read more
- Union Budget 2017: Petroleum Ministry gets cracking on creation of oil goliath in India Read more
- Yes Bank, EIB to co-finance $400 mn for clean power projects Read more
- BS-IV, GST become biggest game changers of 2017; EVs rule minds Read more
- ONGC, partners to invest $24 bn in Mozambique gas field Read more
- GAIL in time-swap deal for US LNG Read more
- Start-ups dominate small hydrocarbon fields auction Read more
- Banks, led by State Bank of India, keen to hive off LNG terminal from Dabhol Project Read more
- State-run oil firms eye US crude in the wake of sanctions on Iran Read more
- Mahanadi to move coal via road; rise in fuel prices likely Read more