Coal News We love to talk!
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) has said there is no shortage of diesel or petrol for supplies from the refinery.
In a press release here on Tuesday, the company said that there was news circulating in media in Karnataka about diesel shortage and retail outlets drying out due to emergency shutdown at MRPL.
It said there is no water scarcity at the refinery as of now, and there is no dearth of fuel supply to oil marketing companies to pick up.
- New gas price: Govt `looking closely' at D6 formula Read more
- Petronet promoters may get strategic partner to buy ADB stake Read more
- Oil cos to monitor on use of subsidised cylinders Read more
- BHEL RC Puram unit FY12 net up 38% at Rs 1,838 crore Read more
- Privatise ONGC, selling 18% can fetch Rs 41K cr: Executives Read more
- Rahul Gandhi urges for inclusion of petrol, diesel under GST Read more
- Heating up the competitive market: Vedanta gears up for solar foray Read more
- India Power completes acquisition of Meenakshi Energy, plans to invest Rs. 3500 cr for setting up plant in Bengal Read more
- Oil firms float tender for 97 crore litres of ethanol Read more
- HC to hear plea seeking formula of petrol pricing today Read more