Coal News We love to talk!
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) has said there is no shortage of diesel or petrol for supplies from the refinery.
In a press release here on Tuesday, the company said that there was news circulating in media in Karnataka about diesel shortage and retail outlets drying out due to emergency shutdown at MRPL.
It said there is no water scarcity at the refinery as of now, and there is no dearth of fuel supply to oil marketing companies to pick up.
- The correlation between current account deficit and Brent crude prices Read more
- M&M to raise monthly EV production to 4,000 units by next year Read more
- KG-D6 contractors liable to pay $195 m more to Centre: Pradhan Read more
- US sanctions against Iran and Venezuela not to impact Indias oil imports: Sushma Swaraj Read more
- Rajiv Kumar Gupta appointed anti-corruption officer in Oil India Ltd Read more
- India's carbon emissions increased by over 5pc in 2015: study Read more
- Budget 2013: Gas pricing policy to be reviewed, uncertainties removed, says FM Read more
- One injured as fire breaks out at Indian Oil Corporation's Gujarat refinery Read more
- Government considers staggered LPG and kerosene price hike Read more
- Centre to pay Rs 14,715 cr royalty owned by ONGC, IOC to Gujarat, Assam Read more