Coal News We love to talk!
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) has said there is no shortage of diesel or petrol for supplies from the refinery.
In a press release here on Tuesday, the company said that there was news circulating in media in Karnataka about diesel shortage and retail outlets drying out due to emergency shutdown at MRPL.
It said there is no water scarcity at the refinery as of now, and there is no dearth of fuel supply to oil marketing companies to pick up.
- BPCL to invest Rs13,000 crore in Mozambique, Brazil upstream business Read more
- Indias crude output falls but consumption soars Read more
- Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan to sign MoU for oil pipeline with Nepal Read more
- Rosneft to buy $2.4 billion Essar Oil stake Read more
- MRPL to achieve 10% savings in expansion of refining capacity Read more
- Genesis to design Reliance Industries' deep water field in KG Basin Read more
- Pump prices of diesel inch closer to market rates Read more
- Indian Oil to invest Rs52,000 crore on Paradip refinery Read more
- Power to fix age limit of vehicles lies with the govt: Centre Read more
- Sri Lanka, India to partner on oil storage project: PM Modi Read more