Coal News We love to talk!
Under the provisions of Section 181 of Electricity Act 2003, the Commission has prepared the draft Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for Determination of Generation Tariff) Regulations, 2014 for the tariff period commencing from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2019 and invites comments/suggestions & views, from the interested persons & stakeholders. Interested persons/ stakeholders may submit their written comments/suggestions/views to the Commission on or before 24th April 2015. The same is attached for quick reference.
- Aerial mapping of citys solar energy potential takes off Read more
- Wind power producers in Karnataka to be paid more Read more
- 4 more States join UDAY scheme: Minister Read more
- Ludhiana railway station set to garner huge savings with solar rooftop project Read more
- Competition Commission dismisses complaint against Singareni Collieries Read more
- Power PSUs capex to rise nearly 7% at Rs 54,910 crore in FY16 Read more
- Government mulls "painless" kerosene subsidy revamp likely to aid fuel reforms Read more
- Tata Power Renewable looking to buy wind, solar power assets Read more
- Rays Power bags 10 MW solar project in Karnataka Read more
- Continuation of PPAs with APGenco may prove costly for Telangana Read more