Coal News We love to talk!
Under the provisions of Section 181 of Electricity Act 2003, the Commission has prepared the draft Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for Determination of Generation Tariff) Regulations, 2014 for the tariff period commencing from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2019 and invites comments/suggestions & views, from the interested persons & stakeholders. Interested persons/ stakeholders may submit their written comments/suggestions/views to the Commission on or before 24th April 2015. The same is attached for quick reference.
- UP Electricity Regulatory Commssion probes into power distribution losses Read more
- Government draws flak for mismanaging power crisis Read more
- KSERC issues order rectifying quota for power consumption for LCPL Read more
- Electric buses to ply on select roads in Bhubaneswar, feasibility study soon Read more
- CERC revises cost for fibre optic communication system in NER Read more
- South Delhi civic body to use LED lamps for street lighting Read more
- Extension of validity of the Commissions Tariff Order on RE Sources Read more
- CERC approves tariffs for transmission assets associated with TPPs Read more
- Delhi discoms can save up to Rs 889 crore if purchase from exchanges: IEX Read more
- Government readies loan recast for nine power discoms Read more