Coal News We love to talk!
Under the provisions of Section 181 of Electricity Act 2003, the Commission has prepared the draft Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for Determination of Generation Tariff) Regulations, 2014 for the tariff period commencing from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2019 and invites comments/suggestions & views, from the interested persons & stakeholders. Interested persons/ stakeholders may submit their written comments/suggestions/views to the Commission on or before 24th April 2015. The same is attached for quick reference.
- PowerMin proposes legal check to state curbs on export of electricity Read more
- Energy Ministries raise fuel supply issues with PM Read more
- Power cut fine plan likely to follow 2015 blueprint Read more
- Tata Power and Gamesa Wind Turbine sign pacts with Russia for cooperation in electricity sector Read more
- DERC fixes tariff for TPDDLs 225 KWp solar project at Rohini, Delhi Read more
- Rajiv Rattan to invest Rs360 crore in Indiabulls Power Read more
- Gujarat state distribution companies collect Rs 2,000 crore in power bills Read more
- Domestic gas: pressure building on govt to allow market price Read more
- Adani Power Company made to pay Rs 24.5 crore penalty Read more
- HP: HPERC fixes rate of sale of Free Power by GoHP to HPSEBL for FY16 Read more