Coal News We love to talk!
Under the provisions of Section 181 of Electricity Act 2003, the Commission has prepared the draft Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for Determination of Generation Tariff) Regulations, 2014 for the tariff period commencing from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2019 and invites comments/suggestions & views, from the interested persons & stakeholders. Interested persons/ stakeholders may submit their written comments/suggestions/views to the Commission on or before 24th April 2015. The same is attached for quick reference.
- Discoms subsidy reliance seen rising to Rs 85,000 cr Read more
- Bailout schemes fail to push states on power reforms Read more
- RPower seeks to sell power to RInfra from Butibori Read more
- Whether a Consumer is liable to pay Cross Subsidy Surcharge to the Distribution Licensee for availing power supply under Open Access even during the period when the Distribution Licensee was unable to supply power to the said Consumer and had imposed power cuts on the consumer? Read more
- CIL to have own railway rakes to transport coal Read more
- N-power generation capacity to be hiked 3 times in 10 years: Government Read more
- Capital evades electricity crisis for now Read more
- MSEDCL to set up Punes 1st electric vehicle charging terminal next week Read more
- Vadodara flyover to get solar panel dome for power generation Read more
- Coal block allotment recommended for Farhatabad thermal power project Read more