Power News We love to talk!
A Central team of experts was in the district on Tuesday to get firsthand information on the 200 MW solar power plant proposed in the district. The team led by Solar Energy Corporation general manager K. Ramesh Kumar visited the sites proposed for the solar park, the first of its kind in the State.
The project is part of the 20,000 MW solar power project envisaged in the country.
- Electricity panel starts consultation for power price in Chhattisgarh Read more
- 102 NDMC buildings to have solar panels Read more
- Gamesa, ReGen win orders Read more
- NTPC Simhadri in expansion mode Read more
- Green norms relaxed for Gare Palma mines as interim measure Read more
- Power cos begin lifting coal from CIL’s remote mines Read more
- Cabinet nod for new solar energy policy Read more
- BEST goes electric, to take 40 buses on lease for 7 years Read more
- Telangana rushes team to Delhi to salvage State from power crisis Read more
- Getting around Indias energy efficiency conundrum Read more