Power News We love to talk!
A Central team of experts was in the district on Tuesday to get firsthand information on the 200 MW solar power plant proposed in the district. The team led by Solar Energy Corporation general manager K. Ramesh Kumar visited the sites proposed for the solar park, the first of its kind in the State.
The project is part of the 20,000 MW solar power project envisaged in the country.
- Govt notifies new norms for discoms to buy solar power Read more
- 5th round of captive coal block auctions deferred indefinitely Read more
- Sasan UMPP - Declaration of COD and Scheduling of Power Read more
- Rajasthan Govt scraps Rs 12K-cr tenders bagged by BHEL Read more
- India for resolving Ratle hydro plant issue with Pakistan through talks Read more
- India reaffirms commitment to renewable energy Read more
- Wake up to energy needs of EVs Read more
- Committed to climate change as per own values and requirements: India Read more
- BHEL shares plunges nearly 6% post Q4 results, should you buy? Read more
- Andhra Pradesh spending Rs. 3,600 cr to modernise power sector Read more