Power News We love to talk!
A Central team of experts was in the district on Tuesday to get firsthand information on the 200 MW solar power plant proposed in the district. The team led by Solar Energy Corporation general manager K. Ramesh Kumar visited the sites proposed for the solar park, the first of its kind in the State.
The project is part of the 20,000 MW solar power project envisaged in the country.
- L&T bags Rs 1,700 crore order for Bangladesh power project Read more
- Wind power tariff may nose down to Rs 4-4.5 per unit in the latest 1,000 Mw auction Read more
- Suzlon chief expects strong growth momentum for renewable energy Read more
- German Indian Solar Partnership Accelerates India's PV Expansion Read more
- CERC revises tariffs for Udupi TPS for 200914 in compliance with APTEL orders Read more
- 12,033 un-electrified villages provided power, says power minister Goyal Read more
- CERC approves tariff for POWERGRIDs spare ICTs at Hissar and Lucknow Read more
- Adani Power's request for domestic coal may benefit other projects Read more
- ABB India revenue up 4.4% in Sept quarter Read more
- Approved solar parks up at 33 in 21 states; solar power capacity crosses 5,000 MW: Piyush Goyal Read more