Coal News We love to talk!
The Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (MPERC) has dismissed the petition filed by RDM Care (India) Private Limited seeking a review of the commission’s tariff order for the procurement of power from biogas-based power projects in Madhya Pradesh.
RDM Carehas a 1.2 MW biogas-based power plant at Pariyat, which was commissioned on August 25, 2011. The company pleaded that the actual cost of the aforesaid project is Rs 102.30 million per MW (net subsidy and inclusive of infrastructure cost), which is much higher than the Rs 85 million per MW cost, which has been considered by MPERC in the tariff order.
In the order, the commission stated that it had issued a generic tariff order for procurement of power from various biogas-based power projects and that it would not be prudent to consider the actual cost of a specific project. Also, MPERC noted that the petitioner could not produce any new and important matter or evidence after due diligence for consideration by the commission. In addition, the petitioner could not establish any error apparent on the face of the record or any other sufficient reason on the basis of which the review of the tariff order could be considered.
- PNGRB again extends date for CGD bidding Read more
- GMDC plans 50 MW wind power project for Rs 300 cr Read more
- Ujjwala success makes India world's 2nd largest LPG importer Read more
- BSES discoms to clear NTPC dues by September Read more
- Odisha, Chhattisgarh, MP line up mines for auction Read more
- Coal India discontinues forward e-auction scheme for coal sales Read more
- India to take criminal action against errant solar developers Read more
- No more unscheduled power cuts Read more
- Government may import 210 million tonnes of coal in 2015-16 Read more
- Sudhir Valia to buy Jaypee wind power assets for Rs180 crore Read more