Coal News We love to talk!
The TNERC has partially upheld Subhashri Bio Energies Private Limited’s petition seeking directions to TANGEDCO to bill the power drawn by its biogas plant under high tension (HT) Tariff-IA (Industrial). The petitioner supplies power to TANGEDCO under a power purchase agreement entered in February 2005 to power generated its poultry litter-based biogas power plant of 3.76 MW capacity. TANGEDCO was billing the power drawn by the plant for startup purpose under HT Tariff-I (Industrial) and for maintenance, trial run and watering purpose under HT Tariff-III (Commercial). The TNERC allowed billing of the startup power under the HT Tariff-IA category based on the solar tariff order. However, the adjustment of bills for start-up power will be applicable only from the date of filing of the petition i.e. May 22, 2013 due to the Subhashri Bio Energies’s negligence in filing the petition after a delay of eight years.
- CERC approves final tariff of Tehri HPP Stage-I for April 2009-March 2014 Read more
- JERC directs Goa, DD, DNH, Lakshadweep and Puducherry to meet their Solar RPO for FY-11 to FY-15 Read more
- LNG subsidy auction ends; lowest price bid at Rs 1.42/unit Read more
- Power ministers to meet in Vadodara Read more
- Telangana, Assam join UDAY Read more
- Transmission projects of Rs 1 lakh cr to be bid out in 6 months: PiyushGoyal Read more
- NTPC capacity addition hits record Read more
- Centre, Madhya Pradesh plan to set up steel, power plants in state Read more
- Tata, Adani mega power projects will get greater tariff relief, here is why Read more
- Green bonds can potentially fund renewable energy, says CRISIL report Read more