Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has approved the PPA between NDPL-G and NDPL–D for purchase of entire solar energy generated from Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited’s (TPDDL) 50 KW Solar Project at RG-22 Grid, Rohini, Delhi. The solar plant was commissioned in January 2011. The approval is subjected to compliance of various conditions and amendments issued by the DERC with regard to the various clauses of the arrangement and associated terms and conditions by the petitioner.
- Wind energy eases power situation Read more
- Coal ministry orders probe into Lalmatia mishap Read more
- Power sector reforms coming soon, says Minister RK Singh; see what is in offing Read more
- Meeting contractual obligations: Thermal power gencos allowed to use renewables Read more
- Tata, Adani Power asked to settle issues with distributors Read more
- Over 1 Crore Led Bulbs Distributed in UP under UJALA programme Read more
- Pitfalls in renewable energy growth flagged Read more
- 'AAP govt violated laws to conduct CAG audit of discoms' Read more
- Waaree to set up 1,000 centres for solar solutions Read more
- HPERC Notifies Draft Net Metering Regulation Read more