Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has approved the PPA between NDPL-G and NDPL–D for purchase of entire solar energy generated from Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited’s (TPDDL) 50 KW Solar Project at RG-22 Grid, Rohini, Delhi. The solar plant was commissioned in January 2011. The approval is subjected to compliance of various conditions and amendments issued by the DERC with regard to the various clauses of the arrangement and associated terms and conditions by the petitioner.
- ONGC in race for $2bn Chevron assets in B'desh Read more
- Neyveli Lignite plans 300 Mw solar plant in Odisha Read more
- IEGC Regulation, 2010 Clause 5 & 7 related to UI for wind and solar based generator to come into force from Jan 1, 2012 Read more
- Strengthening power supply in the Capital Read more
- RPower calls off deal with JP over tariff issues Read more
- Energy imports to quadruple by 2027 if policy, use don't change Read more
- Tata Power eyeingoverseas for distribution business Read more
- India joins IEA Association Read more
- Germany inks pact with India to provide EUR 625 mn loan Read more
- Delhiites heave a sigh of relief as DERC withdraws tariff hike order Read more