Coal News We love to talk!
The RERC has rejected Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited’s (RRVPNL) petition seeking review of the RERC’s order dated December 8, 2014 regarding the calculation of the unitary notional charge for tariff-based bidding as per the formula in the model transmission agreement (MTA). RRVPNL claimed in the review petition that RERC while calculating the unitary charges compromised RRVPNL’s discretion to increases the unitary charges by 10 per cent and this is against the definition of unitary charge as per the MTA guidelines of Government of India. The RERC rejected the review petition as it claimed to have already incorporated the provision of increasing the unitary charges by up to 10 per cent at the discretion of the authority which is based on the formula given in the MTA.
- Cairn will invest Rs 30,000 cr to raise output by 50 per cent Read more
- Financial investors joining hands with utilities to acquire power projects Read more
- IDFC Alternatives Buys 3 Punj Lloyd Solar Projects Read more
- Powers potential to create jobs Read more
- Suzlon bags Rs 720-crore PowerWorks order for wind turbine generators Read more
- India to receive its first imports of US shale gas in 2017 Read more
- SunEdison, Thermax, Azure win mandate for rooftop solar projects in 4 cities Read more
- Solar industry relieved; TN extends time to put up projects Read more
- MSMEs want govt to review power tariff hike Read more
- IREDA, Rewa Ultra sign loan pact for MP projects Read more