Coal News We love to talk!
The RERC has rejected Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited’s (RRVPNL) petition seeking review of the RERC’s order dated December 8, 2014 regarding the calculation of the unitary notional charge for tariff-based bidding as per the formula in the model transmission agreement (MTA). RRVPNL claimed in the review petition that RERC while calculating the unitary charges compromised RRVPNL’s discretion to increases the unitary charges by 10 per cent and this is against the definition of unitary charge as per the MTA guidelines of Government of India. The RERC rejected the review petition as it claimed to have already incorporated the provision of increasing the unitary charges by up to 10 per cent at the discretion of the authority which is based on the formula given in the MTA.
- Cairn-Vedanta merger gets LIC backing Read more
- Need independent body to promote mass acceptance of EVs: Report Read more
- Prominent Australians urge India's Adani to abandon giant mine Read more
- Ministry of Power Notified the Guidelines for Cross Border Trade of Electricity Read more
- Malaysias Petronas keen to buy stake in IOCs LNG terminal Read more
- NPCIL plans to generate 13,000 MWe power by 2023 Read more
- JSERC trues up accounts, reviews annual performance and determines ARR and retail tariffs for Tata Steel Read more
- Tata Power plants post strong growth in electricity production Read more
- Relocation of villages: Tiger population up in ATR Read more
- Power exchanges get moretime to meet shareholding norms Read more