Coal News We love to talk!
The RERC has rejected Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited’s (RRVPNL) petition seeking review of the RERC’s order dated December 8, 2014 regarding the calculation of the unitary notional charge for tariff-based bidding as per the formula in the model transmission agreement (MTA). RRVPNL claimed in the review petition that RERC while calculating the unitary charges compromised RRVPNL’s discretion to increases the unitary charges by 10 per cent and this is against the definition of unitary charge as per the MTA guidelines of Government of India. The RERC rejected the review petition as it claimed to have already incorporated the provision of increasing the unitary charges by up to 10 per cent at the discretion of the authority which is based on the formula given in the MTA.
- Carrot & stick approach for sick power discoms Read more
- Borg Energy to invest $45 m in India Read more
- The correlation between current account deficit and Brent crude prices Read more
- Cheap renewable energy ignites hope of a climate deal: ADB Vice-President Read more
- Brookfield Asset Management in talks with Jaiprakash Power's power assets Read more
- AAP hasnt allocated land for power stations: Goyal Read more
- HPCL calls for emergency board meet to clear Barmer's new fiscal package Read more
- Nepal to import electricity worth NRS 15 billion from India current fiscal Read more
- Four organisations from India shortlisted for Green Oscars Read more
- UAE succeeds in generating solar power at the cost of thermal power Read more