Coal News We love to talk!
The RERC has rejected Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited’s (RRVPNL) petition seeking review of the RERC’s order dated December 8, 2014 regarding the calculation of the unitary notional charge for tariff-based bidding as per the formula in the model transmission agreement (MTA). RRVPNL claimed in the review petition that RERC while calculating the unitary charges compromised RRVPNL’s discretion to increases the unitary charges by 10 per cent and this is against the definition of unitary charge as per the MTA guidelines of Government of India. The RERC rejected the review petition as it claimed to have already incorporated the provision of increasing the unitary charges by up to 10 per cent at the discretion of the authority which is based on the formula given in the MTA.
- Solar developers stay away from Tamil Nadu tender Read more
- Indias energy future: Governments electric vehicles target stretches credibility Read more
- Former Cairn India CEO Mayank Ashar joins Reliance Industries Read more
- NTPC withdraws power regulation notice to BSES discoms Read more
- MERC issues revised RE Tariff Regulation, promotes Hybrid Systems & Competitive Bidding Read more
- Non-adherence to gas allocation policies adds R2k cr to RGPPL loss Read more
- Narendra Modi launches Saubhagya scheme to make electricity for all a reality Read more
- State refiners together account for about 56 per cent of the nation's refining capacity. Read more
- Noida Power may soon come up with a Case-1 Bid as UPERC rejects MoU based power procurement from Dhariwal Infrastructures Ltd. for 187 MW Read more
- WEF 2015: India's power sector set for $250 billion investment, says Piyush Goyal Read more