Coal News We love to talk!
The RERC has rejected Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited’s (RRVPNL) petition seeking review of the RERC’s order dated December 8, 2014 regarding the calculation of the unitary notional charge for tariff-based bidding as per the formula in the model transmission agreement (MTA). RRVPNL claimed in the review petition that RERC while calculating the unitary charges compromised RRVPNL’s discretion to increases the unitary charges by 10 per cent and this is against the definition of unitary charge as per the MTA guidelines of Government of India. The RERC rejected the review petition as it claimed to have already incorporated the provision of increasing the unitary charges by up to 10 per cent at the discretion of the authority which is based on the formula given in the MTA.
- DERC likely to announce new tariff rates in a fortnight Read more
- Adani Power: tough for investors to keep the faith Read more
- Vedanta first-quarter consolidated profit doubles Read more
- India likely to invite West Asian companies to build five crude reserves Read more
- Renewable energy: poor demand, weak utilities expose challenges Read more
- Singapore's Netoil in talks to buy Nagarajuna share in NOCL Read more
- Green certificates sale up 62% at 49.56 lakh in 2015-16 Read more
- Assam in favour of GST, but wants petro products out Read more
- Rs 392 cr addl royalty burden on ONGC, Rs 1,100cr on Oil India Read more
- SG says Cairn India's contract for Rajasthan field can be renegotiated Read more