Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- Shell eyes 1,500 petrol pumps in 10 years in India Read more
- GVK Jegurupadu 217 MW project fate hangs in balance Read more
- Tata Power generates 50 MUs of solar, 800 MUs of wind energy in FY13 Read more
- Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission: Power tariff increased, opposition slams BJP government Read more
- India Railways will save Rs 41,000 crore in next 10 years: Suresh Prabhu Read more
- Wind auctions destroying industry, says industry body in SC petition Read more
- Clean energy developers look to diversify in bid to boost profits Read more
- 'Total corp funding in solar space drops to $2.8 bn in Q1' Read more
- Power generation slips Read more
- Power Ministers to meet in Kochi today Read more