Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- Nuclear: Playing a marginal role Read more
- India's coal import rush leads to port congestion Read more
- Domestic crude oil production falls 1.4% in December Read more
- Power theft with petrol: New technology to jam electricity meters Read more
- Alstom Bharat Forge bags Rs 1,495 cr order from NTPC Read more
- Discoms peg ARR for 2018-19 at Rs. 35,774 cr. Read more
- How the worlds largest solar park is shaping up in Karnataka Read more
- JERCUTS revised cross subsidy surcharge for 2015-16 Read more
- VMC keen on promoting solar energy Read more
- Torrent, Greenko, Adani, Tata eye CESU Odisha acquisition Read more