Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- Luring investors, battling land acquisition go together in Jharkhand Read more
- Indias fuel demand surges 6.7 per cent in October on higher auto fuel use Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for POWERGRID Read more
- J-K records Rs 4,650 cr deficit in power tariff collection: CAG Read more
- India not to water down nuclear liability law Read more
- Fuji Electric eyes smart city, energy management projects Read more
- Govt looks at ashrams to harness solar power Read more
- Anil Ambanis power discoms to buy 700 MW of green power Read more
- DERC dismisses petition against TPDDL due to case withdrawal Read more
- UPERC grants extension in the bidding period to UPPCL Read more