Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- Relocate main village near the thermal plant, NTPC urged Read more
- Kalpataru Power bags orders worth Rs 1,200 crore Read more
- CAG audit: Supreme Court regular bench to hear pleas of discoms Read more
- Rajasthan proposes amendment to RPO regulations Read more
- In Surat, Rs 500 crore smart city schemes rollout before fiscal-end Read more
- Nepal nod for Reliance, Satluj to invest billions in cement and hydropower projects Read more
- India will not replace China as the motor of industrialization in near future: International Energy Agency Read more
- Coal India to launch coal auction for power companies with flexible lifting Read more
- Uttarakhand High Court cancels 2 GVK-L&T deals, awards 1 to Reliance Infrastructure Read more
- MPERC dismisses petition filed by Ramnik Power and Alloys for review of previously passed order Read more