Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- DERC backs discom plea on gas power Read more
- CERC determines tariff for line reactor along with associated bays at Bilaspur Pooling Station Read more
- MNRE: Subsidy Reduction and Home Loan Initiative for Rooftop Solar Read more
- Bengal govt plans small solar parks Read more
- Tata Power net plunges 88% on coal inventory losses Read more
- Coal India draws logistics strategy to push coal evacuation Read more
- GAIL, Reliance Industries rapped for delay in laying gas pipelines Read more
- Opportunity from India and Bangladesh prompting Nepal to enlarge its power picture Read more
- 15 gas-fuelled power projects shortlisted for bailout plan Read more