Coal News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC) has approved the tariff of Rs 10.76 per kWh payable by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited to WAA Solar Private Limited for the latter’s solar power project in Gujarat for an aggregate capacity of 25 MW.
The petition for the same was filed by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL), WAA Solar Private Limited and Madhav Solar (Vadodara Rooftop) Private Limited (100 per cent subsidiary of WAA Solar)under section 86 (1) (b) & (e) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The order also approved the power purchase agreement (PPA) executed between the parties.
- Reliance Power refutes AAP allegations on coal allotment for Sasan project Read more
- Govt to support domestic solar industry Read more
- West will have to pay for damage caused to planet: Piyush Goyal Read more
- NTPC net rises 7%, sales down marginally Read more
- India to push renewable energy drive during Obama visit Read more
- Piyush Goyal refuses easy terms for power sector financiers Read more
- Suzlon bags Rs 305 crore contract for wind power project in Gujarat Read more
- Tata Power to pursue expansion of Mundra UMPP Read more
- Cabinet note for coal, CBM extraction from same block Read more
- Sembcorp starts full operation of its power plant in Andhra Pradesh Read more