Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has approved the PPA between NDPL-G and NDPL–D for purchase of entire solar energy generated from Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited’s (TPDDL) 43 KW solar project at A-7 Grid Narela, Delhi. The solar plant was commissioned in January 2011. The approval is subjected to compliance of various conditions and amendments issued by the DERC with regard to the various clauses of the arrangement and associated terms and conditions by the petitioner.
- Power regulator to hear Tata and Adani cases on compensatory rate on Friday Read more
- India to face power surplus, 300 million people may not be able to afford Read more
- 'Solar is emerging a competitor to wind energy' Read more
- Solar power tariffs expected to fall to as low as Rs3.50 a unit in 3 years Read more
- Telangana solar policy aims to offer swift solutions for developers Read more
- Government plans zones to increase solar energy capacity Read more
- Govt floats tender for 2,000 MW wind power projects Read more
- 2,000 MW Mandvi power plant gets green nod Read more
- Tata Motors rolls out electric Tata Tigor for EESL Read more
- IL&FS;, Unitech JV bags Rs. 136-cr contract from PowerGrid Read more