Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has approved the PPA between NDPL-G and NDPL–D for purchase of entire solar energy generated from Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited’s (TPDDL) 43 KW solar project at A-7 Grid Narela, Delhi. The solar plant was commissioned in January 2011. The approval is subjected to compliance of various conditions and amendments issued by the DERC with regard to the various clauses of the arrangement and associated terms and conditions by the petitioner.
- BSES, SECI sign power sale agreements; likely to help Delhi's peak energy demand Read more
- DERC approves PPA for TPDDLs 50 kW solar project at Rohini Read more
- Cash-strapped discoms backtrack on renewable power contracts Read more
- HERC approves true-up for 201314, annual performance review for 201415, and revised ARR for 201516 for state discoms Read more
- Onset of winter may raise coal demand: CIL Read more
- Exclusive police stations for power theft cases to shut in Maharashtra Read more
- Welspun secures Rs. 630-cr funding for 126 MW Rajasthan wind project Read more
- Energy efficiency of ACs drops as mercury soars Read more
- Jaypee seeks to allay cash flow fears after power plants' sale Read more
- Installed capacity of renewable energy has crossed 44 GW: NITI Aayog Read more