Coal News We love to talk!
The Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has approved the fuel cost adjustment (FCA) surcharge for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) for the third quarter of 2014–15.
PSPCL had proposed a FCA surcharge for metered consumers at 8.29 paise per unit and for unmetered consumers at Rs 4.89 per kW per month (or Rs 3.65 per BHP per month). Accordingly, PSPCL had worked out the adjustment amount for the quarter as Rs 768.7 million, consisting of Rs 708.3 million as change in the fuel cost of its own thermal stations and as Rs 60.4 million as change in the power purchase cost.
PSERC has approved a total FCA amount of Rs 368.2 million, including Rs 307.5 million chargeable from metered consumers and Rs 60.8 million from unmetered consumers. The chargeable FCAs to the metered category and the unmetered category have been calculated as 4 paise per unit and as Rs 2 per BHP per month respectively. The charges will be levied with effect from April 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015, in addition to the tariff determined in the tariff order for 2015–16.
- KERC dismisses petition by Bescom for imposition of penalties Read more
- Brimming reservoirs can't ensure stable power in Kerala Read more
- House on wheels sets off to tell India solar power has arrived Read more
- BEST offers cash rewards for info on power thefts Read more
- Increase in clean energy cess on imported coal: Adani, GVK and Tatas to redraw foreign assets Read more
- Patnaites pledge for solar roof top programme. Read more
- Coal India shone like a diamond under BJP rule Read more
- Steel Ministry should have pushed for coking coal import duty waiver: House panel Read more
- Wind Energy Policy, 2014 Read more
- Gujarat: Public Notice of GERC regarding Draft GERC (Terms and Conditions of Intra-State OA) (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2013 Read more