Coal News We love to talk!
The Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has approved the fuel cost adjustment (FCA) surcharge for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) for the third quarter of 2014–15.
PSPCL had proposed a FCA surcharge for metered consumers at 8.29 paise per unit and for unmetered consumers at Rs 4.89 per kW per month (or Rs 3.65 per BHP per month). Accordingly, PSPCL had worked out the adjustment amount for the quarter as Rs 768.7 million, consisting of Rs 708.3 million as change in the fuel cost of its own thermal stations and as Rs 60.4 million as change in the power purchase cost.
PSERC has approved a total FCA amount of Rs 368.2 million, including Rs 307.5 million chargeable from metered consumers and Rs 60.8 million from unmetered consumers. The chargeable FCAs to the metered category and the unmetered category have been calculated as 4 paise per unit and as Rs 2 per BHP per month respectively. The charges will be levied with effect from April 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015, in addition to the tariff determined in the tariff order for 2015–16.
- CERC revises transmission charges for POWERGRIDs ICT-II at Bhattapara substation Read more
- Adani gets Gujarat govt nod to build solar power equipment unit Read more
- Cheap power for industry to push Make in India: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Natural gas losing its shine as Asia holds faith in coal power Read more
- India's coal woes continue as power demand fails to pick up: Bridge to India Read more
- Greenko to pay $100 million to take over SunEdisons assets here Read more
- Inox Renewables exits wind power business Read more
- 'Total corp funding in solar space drops to $2.8 bn in Q1' Read more
- Lower industrial power tariff implemented in Maharashtra Read more
- Mouda project: Elecon Engg gets LoI from NTPC Read more