Coal News We love to talk!
The Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has approved the fuel cost adjustment (FCA) surcharge for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) for the third quarter of 2014–15.
PSPCL had proposed a FCA surcharge for metered consumers at 8.29 paise per unit and for unmetered consumers at Rs 4.89 per kW per month (or Rs 3.65 per BHP per month). Accordingly, PSPCL had worked out the adjustment amount for the quarter as Rs 768.7 million, consisting of Rs 708.3 million as change in the fuel cost of its own thermal stations and as Rs 60.4 million as change in the power purchase cost.
PSERC has approved a total FCA amount of Rs 368.2 million, including Rs 307.5 million chargeable from metered consumers and Rs 60.8 million from unmetered consumers. The chargeable FCAs to the metered category and the unmetered category have been calculated as 4 paise per unit and as Rs 2 per BHP per month respectively. The charges will be levied with effect from April 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015, in addition to the tariff determined in the tariff order for 2015–16.
- CERC dismisses proceedings against Gemac as infructuous Read more
- Electricity employees calls off proposed strike Read more
- Provide power connection on EMI to APLs: Power Minister PiyushGoyal to states Read more
- NDA moves a step closer to coal auctions Read more
- JSPL slaps Rs 123 crore liquidated damages notice on BHEL for project delays Read more
- Mistry still Tata Power Chairman, but may be unseated at Dec 26 EGM Read more
- Demonetisation will lead to less taxation, lower inflation: Piyush Goyal Read more
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav slams PM on power discrimination allegation Read more
- Mahindra to expand renewables business amid India's clean energy push Read more
- AP Transco seeks exit proposal from Reliance Power on KUMPP project Read more