Power News We love to talk!
Solar power producer ACME has announced the commissioning of its 100 MW plant in Rajasthan. The plant has five units of 20 MW each and is a National Solar Mission Phase II project, which has been set up near Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Power generated from the project will be evacuated through a 132 KV line linked to the project site. Electricity will be supplied to Rajasthan under the power purchase agreement signed with the Solar Energy Corporation of India.
“ACME has commissioned the project in 150 days of the laying of the foundation stone,” the company said in a statement.
ACME also has a 25 MW plant in Madhya Pradesh and has generated 25 GWh in six months since installation.
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- Karnataka discoms barred from buying more wind power Read more
- Rockwell bets big on solar cold chain machines Read more
- Brakes India sets up solar power plant with SunEdison help Read more
- India moves to daily petrol, diesel price change Read more
- World Bank, POSOCO among first few this year to buy RECs Read more
- Bids for 750 mw Rewa solar tender may break Rs 4 per unit barrier Read more
- SunEdison inks MoU with Tamil Nadu to develop 2-GW projects Read more
- OERC approves PPA between GRIDCO and Sri Avantika Projects Read more
- Hike in spot prices may offer little relief to stranded merchant power plants Read more