Power News We love to talk!
Solar power producer ACME has announced the commissioning of its 100 MW plant in Rajasthan. The plant has five units of 20 MW each and is a National Solar Mission Phase II project, which has been set up near Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Power generated from the project will be evacuated through a 132 KV line linked to the project site. Electricity will be supplied to Rajasthan under the power purchase agreement signed with the Solar Energy Corporation of India.
“ACME has commissioned the project in 150 days of the laying of the foundation stone,” the company said in a statement.
ACME also has a 25 MW plant in Madhya Pradesh and has generated 25 GWh in six months since installation.
- Power cut fears in MP as staff go on strike Read more
- Consumer Tariff hiked in Madhya Pradesh, Industries to be most affected Read more
- Deregulate power sector, let there be a market play: Dr Arup Roy Choudhury Read more
- About 7% coal utilities may miss emission goals, risk shutdowns: CEA Read more
- Welspun bags 125-MW solar PV project in Madhya Pradesh Read more
- Draft ecological assessment for Mithivirdi atomic project ready Read more
- National lab policy for renewable energy soon Read more
- Wind auction bids stay on the lower side between Rs 2.47 and 2.65 per unit Read more
- International Solar Alliance to become legal entity on December 6 Read more
- Australian solar firm sign agreements with 2 Indian power companies Read more