Power News We love to talk!
Solar power producer ACME has announced the commissioning of its 100 MW plant in Rajasthan. The plant has five units of 20 MW each and is a National Solar Mission Phase II project, which has been set up near Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Power generated from the project will be evacuated through a 132 KV line linked to the project site. Electricity will be supplied to Rajasthan under the power purchase agreement signed with the Solar Energy Corporation of India.
“ACME has commissioned the project in 150 days of the laying of the foundation stone,” the company said in a statement.
ACME also has a 25 MW plant in Madhya Pradesh and has generated 25 GWh in six months since installation.
- Maharashtra power distribution utility says no power cuts this summer Read more
- Solar power generation capacity crosses 5,000 MW mark Read more
- Mytrah to raise $500 million through equity stake sale Read more
- Now, solar cells made of animal blood to tap energy Read more
- Tata Sons may put Welspun deal under lens due to concerns over corporate governance Read more
- Solar scam: panel issues notice to Chandy Read more
- Gujarat NRE Coking Coal rejects Jindal Steels A$ 222-milliontakeover bid Read more
- GERC rejects an individuals petition against Essar Power Read more
- CERC constitutes high-level committee to consider aspects of RGMO/FGMO implementation Read more
- Power outages leave residents fuming Read more