Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVNL), the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has granted permission to the discom for supplying power to DCM Textiles at Hisar, Haryana at the 132 kV level. This will allow the discom to meet the extended contract demand of 15.05 MVA (earlier at 12.50 MVA), as a result of change in feeding the voltage level from the existing 33 kV level to 132 kV level.
- Over 10,000 staffers of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board plead for permanent jobs Read more
- KOR Energy installs 100 KWp grid tied rooftop solar system at Delhi Public School, Varanasi Read more
- KERC invites comments on Draft 2nd Amendments to Standard Formats of PPAs in respect of Non-Conventional Energy Projects Read more
- GERC determines project specific tariff for SMCs solar power projects Read more
- UPERC disposes off A2Z Infrastructures petition for tariff concession Read more
- Coal supply likely to rise 10% in FY13 Read more
- Draft CERC (Terms and Conditions for Tariff determination from RE Sources) (2nd Amendment) Regulations, 2014 Read more
- Coal price pooling likely only for power plants after March 2009 Read more
- Karnataka Escoms' losses up 57.6% in FY13 Read more
- Disruption leads to power outages Read more