Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVNL), the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has granted permission to the discom for supplying power to DCM Textiles at Hisar, Haryana at the 132 kV level. This will allow the discom to meet the extended contract demand of 15.05 MVA (earlier at 12.50 MVA), as a result of change in feeding the voltage level from the existing 33 kV level to 132 kV level.
- Delhi govt extends power amnesty scheme till May 31 Read more
- MPERC defers MPUVNLs plea regarding encouragement of use of SWH system Read more
- Piyush Goyal lauds CERC's role in power sector; stresses on need to keep power affordable Read more
- Japan's JGC keen on setting up refinery & cracker unit in Andhra Pradesh Read more
- Power may trip on fuel constraints Read more
- Fuel crisis may force power producers to restructure loans Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- BEE Signs Implementing Agency Agreement with Consortium of RECPDCL-REC-EESL Read more
- 57 coal-based power units identified for upgrade Read more
- Azure Power Global announces pricing of its Initial Public Offering Read more