Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVNL), the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has granted permission to the discom for supplying power to DCM Textiles at Hisar, Haryana at the 132 kV level. This will allow the discom to meet the extended contract demand of 15.05 MVA (earlier at 12.50 MVA), as a result of change in feeding the voltage level from the existing 33 kV level to 132 kV level.
- Gir forest village in Gujarat to get electricity 69 years after independence Read more
- Maruti Suzuki exploring plan to build its own family of diesel engines Read more
- RERC Notified the Order of determination and approval of Cross Subsidy Surcharge for the FY 16-17 Read more
- Will privatization help fire up the coal industry? Read more
- Hydro power producer NHPC explores options for interstate trading Read more
- Prepaid meter consumers entitled to refund of deposit:?HC Read more
- MPERC dismisses petition filed for review of retail supply tariff order for 2015-16 Read more
- CERC issues show cause notice to GESPL for non-payment of licence fees Read more
- In a first, renewables surpass conventional energy sources in capacity addition in FY18 Read more
- PSB-funded power projects may have to procure local equipment Read more