Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVNL), the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has granted permission to the discom for supplying power to DCM Textiles at Hisar, Haryana at the 132 kV level. This will allow the discom to meet the extended contract demand of 15.05 MVA (earlier at 12.50 MVA), as a result of change in feeding the voltage level from the existing 33 kV level to 132 kV level.
- APERC notifies tariff for wind projects commissioned in 2015-16 Read more
- New power connection: Govt wants to keep it short and quick Read more
- Centre aiming to install 175 Gigawatt renewable power by 2022 Read more
- Suo moto order of the WBERC in the matter of mfca and mvca Read more
- RERC rejects APRL petition for compensation owing to change in law Read more
- CERC determines the tariff for DADRI Gas Power Station (829.78 MW) from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2019 Read more
- ADB approves $175 mn loan to Power Grid Corp Read more
- Power supply deficit declines to one of the lowest levels this year Read more
- Industry bears cost of keeping power tariffs low for households; heres why regulators want to stop that Read more
- Saur Sujala Yojana: NABARD allocates Rs 171 crore to Chhattisgarh government Read more