Coal News We love to talk!
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has dropped suo motu proceeding initiated against Raichur Sholapur Transmission Company Limited on the request of the Central Electricity Authority due to tardy progress in the execution of the 765 kV Raichur–Sholapur transmission line. The proceedings were dropped as the transmission line was completed and charged on June 30, 2014 and around 500 MW power is currently flowing through the transmission line.
- BEE to add more products under energy saving norms Read more
- Government plans to set up more nuclear power plants Read more
- Canadas pension fund to buy 49% stake in Reliance Infras power biz Read more
- JSPL gets a setback from APTEL Read more
- Rs. 15,000-crore PFC aid for two thermal projects in Telangana Read more
- Azure Power and ESP Urja get a favorable verdict from APTEL in their PPA validity case against GUVNL Read more
- With affordable solar panels, Delhiites can cut power bills Read more
- Power Ministry, AP to ink pact for `Power for All' scheme Read more
- Possibility of cartelisation in coal mine e-auction: CAG Read more
- Rajasthan, Haryana, Chhattisgarh discoms major gainers under UDAY Read more