Coal News We love to talk!
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has dropped suo motu proceeding initiated against Raichur Sholapur Transmission Company Limited on the request of the Central Electricity Authority due to tardy progress in the execution of the 765 kV Raichur–Sholapur transmission line. The proceedings were dropped as the transmission line was completed and charged on June 30, 2014 and around 500 MW power is currently flowing through the transmission line.
- TN govt announces measures to strengthen power infrastructure Read more
- Kadiyam nursery farmers seek free power Read more
- AP power regulator to chart out hybrid renewable energy norms Read more
- Vedanta's power sales up 8% on commissioning of new units Read more
- Maharashtra Discom plans Rs1.25/unit levy on rooftop solar prosumers Read more
- Fuel linkages are a powering concern: Kelkar panel Read more
- Power supply to be streamlined in Kochi Read more
- MP Power company disconnects more than 1,000 connections of defaulters Read more
- Centre asks states to draft green energy action plans Read more
- Lumbering state companies become hot stock market bet Read more