Coal News We love to talk!
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has dropped suo motu proceeding initiated against Raichur Sholapur Transmission Company Limited on the request of the Central Electricity Authority due to tardy progress in the execution of the 765 kV Raichur–Sholapur transmission line. The proceedings were dropped as the transmission line was completed and charged on June 30, 2014 and around 500 MW power is currently flowing through the transmission line.
- GAIL's subsidy capped, Q2? profit down 7% Read more
- T.N. CM reassures local community of Kudankulam plants safety Read more
- CIL, ONGC fall after stake sale nod Read more
- No power cut in Odisha till June 30 Read more
- Durgapur Projects to become subsidiary of WBPDC: Education Minister Read more
- Hindalco wins Kathautia mine for Rs 2,860/tonne Read more
- BHELseen to be facing capacity under-utilisation Read more
- Government postpones 1 GW wind power auction to October 4 Read more
- Power situation in Kerala likely to worsen if summer rains fail Read more
- New UMPP model investor friendly, say experts Read more