Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) seeking review of the order of the Commission dated October 2013, for tariff determination for grid interactive solar power plants. The review petition was not maintainable on the parameters mentioned by the Supreme Court in an earlier case. Also, the review of an order cannot be sought on a fresh material, which was not available on the date of passing of an order. The petitioner had filed the review petition based on Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) order dated May 2014 which was not available with the commission while passing the order.
- Solar power rate touches record low Read more
- Clean energy: Investors bet on demand-supply gap, growth prospects Read more
- Nepal, India agree on proper utilisation of water resources Read more
- Madhya Pradesh residents complain about regular interruptions in power supply Read more
- CERC approves tariff for Powergrids high-voltage assets Read more
- Solar equipment makers get funding support Read more
- India in talks with Russia to swap natural gas with China and Myanmar Read more
- Work on to achieve commercial power generation Read more
- Power outages likely as state run generators ask discoms to clear dues or face supply cuts Read more
- CERC issues regulations achieve clean energy target, sound grid operations Read more