Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) seeking review of the order of the Commission dated October 2013, for tariff determination for grid interactive solar power plants. The review petition was not maintainable on the parameters mentioned by the Supreme Court in an earlier case. Also, the review of an order cannot be sought on a fresh material, which was not available on the date of passing of an order. The petitioner had filed the review petition based on Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) order dated May 2014 which was not available with the commission while passing the order.
- Gamesa bags 250 MW wind power order from Orange Re Read more
- Government working on debt recast of discoms: Ratan Watal Read more
- Kudankulam plant to sell power at Rs 2.65 a unit Read more
- CBI registers case against officials of Kamarajar Port Ltd Read more
- Coal exhausted, Bathinda plant set for closure Read more
- ABB India bags Rs. 125-crore PowerGrid order Read more
- Power sector workers to go on nationwide strike on December 8 Read more
- Power regulation panel under fire Read more
- India-US solar issue: WTO's dispute panel to meet next week Read more
- Naveen launches rooftop solar project Read more