Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) seeking review of the order of the Commission dated October 2013, for tariff determination for grid interactive solar power plants. The review petition was not maintainable on the parameters mentioned by the Supreme Court in an earlier case. Also, the review of an order cannot be sought on a fresh material, which was not available on the date of passing of an order. The petitioner had filed the review petition based on Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) order dated May 2014 which was not available with the commission while passing the order.
- PPA renegotiation by discoms may adversely impact RE sector growth: ICRA Read more
- Narendra Modi govt planning National Electricity Distribution Company Read more
- Reactor Pressure Vessel opened in Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant Read more
- J&K to host first-ever 'global investor meet' on hydro-power in July Read more
- Power purchase scheme for 2,500 Megawatt capacity only a partial relief: ICRA Read more
- NHPC plans 600 MW solar project at Koyna dam in Maharashtra Read more
- Maharashtra govt mulls making public names of electricity thieves Read more
- Government aims to achieve 40,000 MW of power from rooftop solar projects by 2022 Read more
- DERC drops NMCDs petition against state discoms for non-metering of street lights Read more
- Demand from AP, Karnataka propels power purchase in southern region Read more