Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) seeking review of the order of the Commission dated October 2013, for tariff determination for grid interactive solar power plants. The review petition was not maintainable on the parameters mentioned by the Supreme Court in an earlier case. Also, the review of an order cannot be sought on a fresh material, which was not available on the date of passing of an order. The petitioner had filed the review petition based on Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) order dated May 2014 which was not available with the commission while passing the order.
- PowerGrid gets shareholders nod to raise Rs. 13,000 cr in FY16 Read more
- Thermal power plants' capacity utilisation to drop to 48% by 2022 Read more
- Astonfield Renewables, Solesa in partnership to deliver industrial solar power solutions Read more
- Assam set to kick-off second phase of power reforms Read more
- CII calls for competitive power tariff Read more
- ONGC should merge with a refining firm to stay competitive, says company director Read more
- Clarity on Reliance Power's deal with Jaypee group by Sept 25 Read more
- One- hour power cut in Bhubaneswar, Khurda, Nimapada, Puri from today as CESU announces load shedding Read more
- TATA, Adani among prospective bidders Read more
- India-US solar issue: WTO's dispute panel to meet next week Read more