Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) seeking review of the order of the Commission dated October 2013, for tariff determination for grid interactive solar power plants. The review petition was not maintainable on the parameters mentioned by the Supreme Court in an earlier case. Also, the review of an order cannot be sought on a fresh material, which was not available on the date of passing of an order. The petitioner had filed the review petition based on Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) order dated May 2014 which was not available with the commission while passing the order.
- Coal freight rate rationalization: All you need to know Read more
- Power restored in cities across Pakistan Read more
- Electricity dept. to hold public hearing to address consumer grievances Read more
- Coal Indias decision may help TANGEDCO save Rs. 550 crore Read more
- RWAs take commercialisation fight to KERC Read more
- Indias rooftop solar capacity to touch 6.5 GW by 2020: Study Read more
- Govt approves setting up a Nuclear Liability Fund with a corpus of Rs 2,000 crore Read more
- Power discoms, SEBs owe Railways more than Rs 1,038 crore Read more
- Online training program for solar PV design launched Read more
- AP: Commission issues orders for continuing the existing tariffs from 01-04-2014 until further orders Read more