Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) seeking clarification as to under which provision/heading/liability would the amount transferred to the pension trust would be accounted for by the Commission. The order stated that the petition lacks merit for admission and it also has no jurisdiction in this matter therefore, petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.
- Use carbon free fuel to reduce Green House Gas emissions, says US envoy Read more
- CERC determines transmission tariff for Powergrids ICTs Read more
- Railways to use bio-diesel in a big way Read more
- SJVN Limited declares interim dividend of Rs 930.74 crore Read more
- States agree on 24x7 power to all households by May next Read more
- Wind industry set to take global markets by storm Read more
- Power infrastructure a major casualty in gusty winds and heavy rain Read more
- Coal to remain cost-effective for India's energy needs: WCA Read more
- India's green energy target may trip on funding woes: Sumant Sinha, ReNew Power Read more
- NDMC draws up plan for rooftop power generation Read more