Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) seeking clarification as to under which provision/heading/liability would the amount transferred to the pension trust would be accounted for by the Commission. The order stated that the petition lacks merit for admission and it also has no jurisdiction in this matter therefore, petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.
- UERC holds petition filed by UREDA to increase SRPO as non-maintainable Read more
- V-Guard looks at powerless homes in UP, Eastern India for its solar solution Read more
- Coal scam: Ex-MoS says all decisions taken by Manmohan Singh Read more
- NTPC to borrow Rs 15,000 crore in 20-15-16 Read more
- Adani Power may be disqualified from Rs 3,662-cr transmission projects Read more
- China's cheap solar panels cause dark spots in Indian market Read more
- Bescom to replace old meters with electronic ones Read more
- Tamil Nadu power regulator cuts solar tariff Read more
- NGT quashes environment clearance to Welspun Energys UP power plant Read more
- CESC begins power distribution in Rajasthan at Kota Read more