Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) seeking clarification as to under which provision/heading/liability would the amount transferred to the pension trust would be accounted for by the Commission. The order stated that the petition lacks merit for admission and it also has no jurisdiction in this matter therefore, petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.
- MERC approves thre true-up and undertakes mid-performance review for MSETCL Read more
- Demand for India solar credits rises to four-month high Read more
- Controllers for solar pumps from Analogics Read more
- Regen Powertech to launch wind-solar hybrid systems Read more
- Power, coal fuel core sectors 5.2% growth Read more
- NTPC thrust on improving efficiency Read more
- PFC wants to pick up 'substantial stake' in a PSU bank; Q4 net profit up 58% Read more
- BSES issues fresh tenders for 700 MW of renewable capacity Read more
- Indian solar industry divided as US government moves WTO against JNNSM Read more
- Hydro power projects of 11,928 Megawatt capacity under construction: Goyal Read more