Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) seeking clarification as to under which provision/heading/liability would the amount transferred to the pension trust would be accounted for by the Commission. The order stated that the petition lacks merit for admission and it also has no jurisdiction in this matter therefore, petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.
- As tariff hike looms, costs rise for AAP's 50% free power pledge Read more
- With affordable solar panels, Delhiites can cut power bills Read more
- Non-subsidised LPG rate hiked by Rs. 86 Read more
- Mahanagar Gas IPO offers decent bet in city gas distribution sector Read more
- Discom audit: CAG points out conflict of interest in deals Read more
- Cochin airport 1st in India to use solar power for its grid Read more
- Mexico Pledges to Cut Emissions 25 Percent in Climate Change Milestone Read more
- WTO solar issue: EU's submissions in support of US Read more
- Karnataka govt inks power purchase pact with NTPC Read more
- Apex court admits Adani plea on power supply pact Read more