Coal News We love to talk!
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) seeking clarification as to under which provision/heading/liability would the amount transferred to the pension trust would be accounted for by the Commission. The order stated that the petition lacks merit for admission and it also has no jurisdiction in this matter therefore, petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.
- JSW Energy to raise up to Rs 12,500 crore in FY18 Read more
- KERC invites comments on Draft DSM Regulation Read more
- KSRTC mulls a switchover to CNG Read more
- Solar power to light up remote Arunachal Pradesh villages Read more
- ABB links 648 MW solar project at Kamuthi with national grid Read more
- Peak power deficit drops to 5.4% in April: Central Electricity Authority Read more
- Fuel linkages for 78k-Mw capacity to be in place by Sept Read more
- BSES joins hands with Paytm Read more
- Regulator to fix tariff for power from waste plants Read more
- PM Narendra Modi may step in to resolve wrangling on NITI Aayog's proposed National Energy Policy Read more