Coal News We love to talk!
The Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission (AERC) has notified the draft Smart Grid Regulations, 2015. The proposed regulations will be applicable to generating companies and to transmission and distribution (T&D) licensees. The draft regulations take into account the Smart Grid Vision and Roadmap notified by the union government and aim to promote the expansion of the smart grid and allied technologies in accordance with the roadmap.
The draft regulations provide the guidelines for the approval of investments in smart grids; tariffs and incentives/disincentives for consumers, prosumers, and utilities; security of network operations; integration of renewable energy/distributed generation; and protection of consumer privacy, among other matters.
- Coal pricing formula caused Rs 8,400 cr under-recover Read more
- World Bank okays $625-m aid for rooftop solar projects in India Read more
- Govt to extend sops for Mega Power Policy projects by five years Read more
- Meeting contractual obligations: Thermal power gencos allowed to use renewables Read more
- LG scraps AAP govt's appointment of DERC head Read more
- India wont need extra power plants for next three years, says government report Read more
- Power transmission: panel for awarding projects through tariff-based bidding Read more
- OPG Power to raise Rs1,000 crore via Indian IPO Read more
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- Punjab electricity utility proposes 20 per cent hike in power tariff Read more