Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition by Vizag Transmission Limited (VTL), the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has changed the name of the former to Powergrid Vizag Transmission Limited. The commission further states that there will not be any change in the terms and conditions of the transmission licence.
In January 2014, VTL was granted the inter-state transmission licence for establishing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the transmission system comprising the 765 kV double circuit (D/C) Srikakulam power plant-Vemagiri-II pooling station transmission line and the 400 kV D/C Khammam (existing)-NagarjunaSagar transmission line, as per the CERC (Procedure, Terms and Conditions of Transmission licence and other related matters) Regulations, 2009.
- India faced peak power deficit of 12,000 MW in 12-13 Read more
- Larsen & Toubro bags orders worth Rs 1,563 crore in July Read more
- Relief for Tata Power, Adani Power as fuel costs decline by 10% from a year ago Read more
- UPERC adopts Rs 7.02/unit solar tariff for nine bidders for 12 years Read more
- Modi hand in glove with power discoms: Kejriwal Read more
- Electricity Regulatory Commissions in AP & Telangana seek immediate clarification of role from GoI Read more
- Punjab solar power companies seek more time for setting up units Read more
- Five of the worlds top 10 solar parks are coming up in India, says report Read more
- CERC determines tariff for Powergrids LILO of 400 kV Parbati-II Koldam transmission line Read more
- MERC partially upholds petition filed by Adani Power for the revision of tariff on account of changes in law Read more