Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition by Vizag Transmission Limited (VTL), the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has changed the name of the former to Powergrid Vizag Transmission Limited. The commission further states that there will not be any change in the terms and conditions of the transmission licence.
In January 2014, VTL was granted the inter-state transmission licence for establishing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the transmission system comprising the 765 kV double circuit (D/C) Srikakulam power plant-Vemagiri-II pooling station transmission line and the 400 kV D/C Khammam (existing)-NagarjunaSagar transmission line, as per the CERC (Procedure, Terms and Conditions of Transmission licence and other related matters) Regulations, 2009.
- Delhi may see 445 mw of power supply shortage Read more
- Hearing on suo-motu draft order on renewable energy tariff for FY 2014-15 Read more
- Dabhol power project on brink of turning into bad debt Read more
- Tender to buy 1,000-mw short-term power soon Read more
- Delhi power discoms to purchase 1,000 MW clean energy by 2019 Read more
- Gujarat writes to centre over electricity crisis as Adani says Mundra project becoming unviable Read more
- West Bengal asks Centre to partially fund 1,000 mw-solar power storage system Read more
- This school student from Odisha has used old note of Rs 500 to generate electricity Read more
- Discoms cut revenue losses under UDAY scheme Read more
- Power Ministers resolved to focus in hydro and wind power Read more