Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition by Vizag Transmission Limited (VTL), the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has changed the name of the former to Powergrid Vizag Transmission Limited. The commission further states that there will not be any change in the terms and conditions of the transmission licence.
In January 2014, VTL was granted the inter-state transmission licence for establishing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the transmission system comprising the 765 kV double circuit (D/C) Srikakulam power plant-Vemagiri-II pooling station transmission line and the 400 kV D/C Khammam (existing)-NagarjunaSagar transmission line, as per the CERC (Procedure, Terms and Conditions of Transmission licence and other related matters) Regulations, 2009.
- Relief for Adani Power in additional SEZ tax case Read more
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures sells the family silver Read more
- NTPC to plug retirement gap with Harvard training course Read more
- North India may face power cut as three plants shut down Read more
- 35 open access companies return to Maharashtra power discom's fold Read more
- India exploring merger of state-owned hydropower PSUs Read more
- HPERC Notifies Draft Net Metering Regulation Read more
- Tata, Adani Power asked to settle issues with distributors Read more
- Coal scam: Court allows Naveen Jindal to travel abroad Read more
- 20 hydro projects of 6,329 MW stalled or stressed, says PiyushGoyal Read more