Coal News We love to talk!
Bidders of Schedule II & Schedule III Coal Mines called for Site Visit & Inspection of Land Documents
The government is adopting a policy of clear transparency and giving priority to accountability, responsibility and integrity in the Coal Sector. Coal production in the country by Coal India Limited (CIL) has increased by 12% by February 2015 under present government of India has targeted to increase the coal mining by 29 million tonnes in the next 10 months. It is expected that the coal sector will have 11 to 12 % growth with an additional production of 550 million tonnes in the current financial year of 2015-16.
Further the Ministry of coal on 02 July 2015 invited all the Bidders who have purchased tender document for coal mines put for auction in third tranche vide NIT dated 08th June, 2015 were requested to intimate their willingness for site visit and inspection of land documents by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org before 04th July, 2015. While intimating their willingness, Bidders are advised to mention the name of the representative of the company and his/her contact details (email & mobile number). While visiting the site/inspection of land documents, the representative concerned must carry an authorisation letter from the bidder company and a photo ID.
- Are CERC verdicts actually a watershed? Read more
- Railway Coal Levy Worries Power Cos Read more
- National Clean Air Programme needs transparent action: Greenpeace Read more
- Sembcorp completes first unit of 660 MW in Nellore plant Read more
- Climate change: Heat waves and droughts will take a toll on electricity production Read more
- Jindal Power To Invest $7.7 Billion In Hydro: Corporate India Read more
- PESB invites fresh applications for Oil India top post Read more
- List of nations keen to replicate Indias LPG reform story grows Read more
- Top 5 hybrid, electric cars to buy in 2017 Read more
- Tata Power to grow RE business three-fold Read more