Coal News We love to talk!
Bidders of Schedule II & Schedule III Coal Mines called for Site Visit & Inspection of Land Documents
The government is adopting a policy of clear transparency and giving priority to accountability, responsibility and integrity in the Coal Sector. Coal production in the country by Coal India Limited (CIL) has increased by 12% by February 2015 under present government of India has targeted to increase the coal mining by 29 million tonnes in the next 10 months. It is expected that the coal sector will have 11 to 12 % growth with an additional production of 550 million tonnes in the current financial year of 2015-16.
Further the Ministry of coal on 02 July 2015 invited all the Bidders who have purchased tender document for coal mines put for auction in third tranche vide NIT dated 08th June, 2015 were requested to intimate their willingness for site visit and inspection of land documents by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org before 04th July, 2015. While intimating their willingness, Bidders are advised to mention the name of the representative of the company and his/her contact details (email & mobile number). While visiting the site/inspection of land documents, the representative concerned must carry an authorisation letter from the bidder company and a photo ID.
- ONGC gets green nod for Rs 350 crore drilling project in Gujarat Read more
- Clean energy fund might pay for inland waterways Read more
- Bankers to take over Jaypee's land bank to recover loans Read more
- CEA moots mega-project status for coal sector Read more
- Indias solar capacity may double to 18 GW this year Read more
- ICVL halts ops in Mozambique mine; to pump in more investments Read more
- IOC begins 5 kg LPG cylinders sale in kirana stores Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Lenders want Nagarjuna Oils NPA classified standard asset Read more
- Tata Power beats estimates, posts Rs 159 cr profit in Q4 Read more