Coal News We love to talk!
Bidders of Schedule II & Schedule III Coal Mines called for Site Visit & Inspection of Land Documents
The government is adopting a policy of clear transparency and giving priority to accountability, responsibility and integrity in the Coal Sector. Coal production in the country by Coal India Limited (CIL) has increased by 12% by February 2015 under present government of India has targeted to increase the coal mining by 29 million tonnes in the next 10 months. It is expected that the coal sector will have 11 to 12 % growth with an additional production of 550 million tonnes in the current financial year of 2015-16.
Further the Ministry of coal on 02 July 2015 invited all the Bidders who have purchased tender document for coal mines put for auction in third tranche vide NIT dated 08th June, 2015 were requested to intimate their willingness for site visit and inspection of land documents by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org before 04th July, 2015. While intimating their willingness, Bidders are advised to mention the name of the representative of the company and his/her contact details (email & mobile number). While visiting the site/inspection of land documents, the representative concerned must carry an authorisation letter from the bidder company and a photo ID.
- No fast-track of green nod to CILs 13 projects, says Eco Ministry Read more
- 25 thermal power plants not complying with ash pond effluent: Government Read more
- Coal to stay king in India as power mainstay, says Niti report Read more
- Tata Power implements island system at Haldia to provide uninterrupted power supply Read more
- Coal India applies for surrender of Mozambique mines Read more
- Shell eyes a bigger pie of LNG market Read more
- Govt removes 3 independent directors from ONGC board Read more
- Hindustan Oil Exploration working on a turnaround plan Read more
- Coal regulator ambit widened Read more
- Captive power plants seek preference in re-auctioning of cancelled coal blocks Read more