Coal News We love to talk!
Bidders of Schedule II & Schedule III Coal Mines called for Site Visit & Inspection of Land Documents
The government is adopting a policy of clear transparency and giving priority to accountability, responsibility and integrity in the Coal Sector. Coal production in the country by Coal India Limited (CIL) has increased by 12% by February 2015 under present government of India has targeted to increase the coal mining by 29 million tonnes in the next 10 months. It is expected that the coal sector will have 11 to 12 % growth with an additional production of 550 million tonnes in the current financial year of 2015-16.
Further the Ministry of coal on 02 July 2015 invited all the Bidders who have purchased tender document for coal mines put for auction in third tranche vide NIT dated 08th June, 2015 were requested to intimate their willingness for site visit and inspection of land documents by e-mail on email@example.com before 04th July, 2015. While intimating their willingness, Bidders are advised to mention the name of the representative of the company and his/her contact details (email & mobile number). While visiting the site/inspection of land documents, the representative concerned must carry an authorisation letter from the bidder company and a photo ID.
- Coal shortage pushes Hindustan Power to green energy Read more
- Iran offers gas at $2.95, India to invest Rs 1 lakh cr: Nitin Gadkari Read more
- CIL may take over producing coal blocks if SC cancels allocation Read more
- Reliance Industries' July oil imports rise nearly 25 per cent from June: Data Read more
- AAP govt orders discoms to pay consumers for unscheduled power cuts Read more
- Adani Transmission latest to tap offshore bonds as investor interest revives Read more
- Government plans to restart stalled power projects & create distribution infrastructure Read more
- Auction of coal linkages for sponge iron sector on Tuesday Read more
- Odisha to get two coal blocks Read more
- State power utilities move CCI Against CIL's abuse of power Read more