Coal News We love to talk!
Bharat Petroleum Corp plans to shut a 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit at its 190,000 bpd Kochi refinery for about 10 days from Sept. 26, a company source said. BPCL will link new units during the shutdown period with the crude unit, said the source, who is not authorised to speak to media.
- Say no to diesel subsidy Read more
- D&M submits final report on ONGC-RIL row Read more
- State oil companies corner one-third of small fields in first auction Read more
- Petrol turns dearer by Rs 3.07 a litre, diesel up Rs 1.90 Read more
- HPCL, Rajasthan government sign revised Rs 43,129crore MoU for Barmer refinery Read more
- MRPL to get Colombian oil by Nov, plans refinery upgrade Read more
- BP in talks to sell Texas City refinery Read more
- RIL gets green nod for exploratory drilling project in Tamil Nadu Read more
- Indian Oil seeks 2 million barrels Basra oil for strategic reserve Read more
- BORL to double capacity at Vadinar COT to augment expansion plans Read more