Coal News We love to talk!
Bharat Petroleum Corp plans to shut a 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit at its 190,000 bpd Kochi refinery for about 10 days from Sept. 26, a company source said. BPCL will link new units during the shutdown period with the crude unit, said the source, who is not authorised to speak to media.
- GSPL India achieves financial closure for pipeline project Read more
- Oil ministry says regulator can demand data from gas utilities Read more
- Bharat Petroleum second quarter net profit jumps 26 per cent on higher crude throughput Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan orders inspection, surprise checks after oil raids Read more
- Petroleum products' share in India's imports could slip: HSBC Read more
- Fall in crude prices, weak refining margins to hurt RIL's Q2 results Read more
- IOC to invest Rs 3,150 cr on polypropylene unit Read more
- BPCL plans to list Bina refinery JV in FY18 Read more
- Reliance, Essar eye share of 11-mt bulk diesel market Read more
- RIL doubled its hedging in FY15 to shield against volatile crude Read more