Coal News We love to talk!
Bharat Petroleum Corp plans to shut a 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit at its 190,000 bpd Kochi refinery for about 10 days from Sept. 26, a company source said. BPCL will link new units during the shutdown period with the crude unit, said the source, who is not authorised to speak to media.
- Shell to raise IT headcount in Bengaluru Read more
- Indian Oil Corp to invest Rs 15,000 crore to raise Panipat refinery capacity by 34 per cent Read more
- Gas price pooling, subsidies to help stranded power firms Read more
- BPCL to deploy speed boat for security of SPM terminal Read more
- Gail: subdued volume outlook in the near term Read more
- ONGC, Oil India better bets than downstream oil companies Read more
- PM Modi to inaugurate 16th International Energy Forum on Wednesday Read more
- Essar Oil to invest Rs 1k cr in West Bengal Read more
- Kerosene consumption drops on governments LPG push Read more
- Indias oil consumption grows at fastest pace in 14 months Read more