Coal News We love to talk!
Bharat Petroleum Corp plans to shut a 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit at its 190,000 bpd Kochi refinery for about 10 days from Sept. 26, a company source said. BPCL will link new units during the shutdown period with the crude unit, said the source, who is not authorised to speak to media.
- Oil may fall below its $39 a barrel target: Goldman Sachs Read more
- ONGC defers board meet by two days Read more
- ONGC: Q4 hit by higher costs Read more
- Oil companies to effect daily change in diesel, petrol prices from 16 June Read more
- NGT raps oil firms over polluting trucks; orders them off Delhi roads Read more
- FACT to buy LNG from Petronet to replace naphtha feedstock Read more
- Hilly states to get "priority state" status for LPG Read more
- Local body resolves to go ahead with energy plant Read more
- Moily says no going back on gas price rise decision Read more
- Petrol Price Cut Looks Imminent Read more