Coal News We love to talk!
Bharat Petroleum Corp plans to shut a 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit at its 190,000 bpd Kochi refinery for about 10 days from Sept. 26, a company source said. BPCL will link new units during the shutdown period with the crude unit, said the source, who is not authorised to speak to media.
- Revenue-share model for oil explorers to debut with marginal fields Read more
- Coal output is key to energy security Read more
- Petrol dealers stir total in Kottayam Read more
- Japans Mitsui OSK Lines eyes 11% stake in Swan LNG project Read more
- Indraprastha Gas looks to piggyback on GAIL to expand beyond Delhi-NCR Read more
- Government to pass on benefit to consumers if oil prices rise Read more
- HPCL considering new location for Rajasthan refinery Read more
- Delhi ranks third on petrol, diesel sales fraud among states Read more
- Losses on LPG, kerosene sale lower by over 30 per cent Read more
- Bharat Petroleum to spend Rs 1.08 lakh cr in capex over 5 years Read more