Power News We love to talk!
An International Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment is being organised at Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (MCET), Pollachi between August 10 and 13. MCET is organising this event in collaboration with Cape Breton University, Canada.
More than 30 engineers and scientists from the US, Canada and Europe will be participating in the conference and another 20 delegates from countries such as Afganistan, Nigeria, Seychelles island, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Ghana are expected to attend the event, M Manickam, Chairman, MCET said.
Department of Science and Technology and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) have extended financial support for conduct of the conference.
- Rs 1150 cr JICA loan to augment power transmission infra Read more
- MERC extends the applicability of the existing generic tariff order for RE technologies Read more
- Government planning $1 billion fund for renewable energy sector: Piyush Goyal Read more
- NGT notice to Centre on plea to ban antimony solar panels Read more
- NLC plans to instal 4,000-MW solar power projects Read more
- Power Grid Corp aims to boost energy supply to northern states Read more
- 293 firms commit to generate 266 GW renewable energy in 5 yrs Read more
- So far, 420 MW of solar capacity commissioned under NSM Phase I Read more
- Government for Rs 1-crore penalty on entities violating Electricity Act Read more
- Maharashtra: Government approves setting up of new transmission systems Read more