Power News We love to talk!
An International Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment is being organised at Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (MCET), Pollachi between August 10 and 13. MCET is organising this event in collaboration with Cape Breton University, Canada.
More than 30 engineers and scientists from the US, Canada and Europe will be participating in the conference and another 20 delegates from countries such as Afganistan, Nigeria, Seychelles island, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Ghana are expected to attend the event, M Manickam, Chairman, MCET said.
Department of Science and Technology and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) have extended financial support for conduct of the conference.
- Odisha CM seeks PM Modis intervention for early construction of energy institute Read more
- India's electricity consumption to touch 4 trillion units by 2030 Read more
- Power utilities to go paperless in phases Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more
- GMR gets rid of 'unviable' coal mine assets in South Africa Read more
- Adani, SunEdison may drop joint venture plans Read more
- Alstom bags 100 mn euro contract from Bhel Read more
- Oil below $50 in most volatile trade since 2009 as supply gains Read more
- Space Application Centre inks MoU with Adani to optimize solar power generation Read more
- Coimbatore police turn to solar power to save on electricity bills Read more