Power News We love to talk!
An International Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment is being organised at Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (MCET), Pollachi between August 10 and 13. MCET is organising this event in collaboration with Cape Breton University, Canada.
More than 30 engineers and scientists from the US, Canada and Europe will be participating in the conference and another 20 delegates from countries such as Afganistan, Nigeria, Seychelles island, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Ghana are expected to attend the event, M Manickam, Chairman, MCET said.
Department of Science and Technology and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) have extended financial support for conduct of the conference.
- State gets 200 MW additional power Read more
- Students in power deficit areas to get solar power lamps in UP Read more
- 'Adani might proceed with Carmichael project' Read more
- India's 87% solar cell imports from China in Apr-Sept: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Govt to announce premium pricing for difficult fields Read more
- Rough terrain for oil & gas startups trying to strike black gold, bag clients Read more
- IEA sees sluggish oil demand in 2013, but good supply Read more
- SunEdison bankruptcy to impact India most Read more
- Wind energy generation reaches record high Read more
- BP, Transocean blamed for lax safety guidelines in Gulf oil spill report Read more