Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Adani Power Limited (APL), the Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC) has directed the state discoms to pay interim relief, i.e., additional variable cost, to the former for the electricity supplied from June 1, 2014, within six weeks from the date of issue of the present order.
The commission had granted a compensatory tariff over and above the tariff quoted in the power purchase agreement for APL’s 1,320 MW Kawai thermal power station in Rajasthan to offset the additional fuel cost due to the use of imported coal. In the present order, the commission also noted that the interim tariff granted by the commission would be applicable only from the date of issue of the order granting the same (May 30, 2015) and not retrospectively.
- West Bengal asks Centre to partially fund 1,000 mw-solar power storage system Read more
- TANGEDCO plans solar park at Naripaiyur and nearby villages Read more
- GAIL India to import 5 million tonnes of LNG from the US in next fiscal Read more
- Government approves supply of cheap LNG to power plants; move to rescue investments worth Rs 60,000 cr Read more
- Power companies's coal stock increase four-fold to 22 days Read more
- Essar Power looks to be in profit this fiscal Read more
- CAG blasts government's claim of transparency in allocation Read more
- Karnataka discoms barred from buying more wind power Read more
- Government working to double generation target from solar parks Read more
- Adani to sign pact for 2,500 Mw power plant soon Read more