Coal News We love to talk!
In response to a petition from Adani Power Limited (APL), the Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC) has directed the state discoms to pay interim relief, i.e., additional variable cost, to the former for the electricity supplied from June 1, 2014, within six weeks from the date of issue of the present order.
The commission had granted a compensatory tariff over and above the tariff quoted in the power purchase agreement for APL’s 1,320 MW Kawai thermal power station in Rajasthan to offset the additional fuel cost due to the use of imported coal. In the present order, the commission also noted that the interim tariff granted by the commission would be applicable only from the date of issue of the order granting the same (May 30, 2015) and not retrospectively.
- Essar Power may sell gas-based plants in Gujarat to pare debt Read more
- Need to bring losses below 15 per cent for round-the-clock power: R K Singh Read more
- Queensland premier backs Adani's coal and mine project Read more
- ReNew eyes Orange's portfolio in $950 million deal to bulk up before IPO Read more
- Tribunal order fuels verbal spat between Tata Power, R-Infra Read more
- Coal ministry to update linkage policy after CCEA direction expires Read more
- Jodhpur discom staffs asked to keep a check on power thefts Read more
- Power staff union seeks regularisation of casual workers Read more
- Discounting the CAG Read more
- E-reserve auction commences for bulk purchase of major power equipment Read more