Coal News We love to talk!
The Telangana State Electricity Regulatory Commission (TSERC) has issued an amendment to its order dated March 27, 2015, which specifies the cross subsidy surcharge (CSS) to be levied by the licensee on the state’s open access consumers. As per the amendment, TSERC has exempted the levy of CSS on the state’s solar power developers selling power to a third party through open access within Telangana. The regulator’s move is in line with the Telangana Solar Power Policy, 2015, which came into effect on June 1, 2015.
- HT power lines prove bane of farmers Read more
- Gujarat: Public Notice of GERC regarding Draft GERC (Terms and Conditions of Intra-State OA) (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2013 Read more
- PSERC keeps power rates unchanged for first time in 7 years Read more
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to sell 49% in renewables unit to Abraaj Read more
- Power trading prices up 20-25% Read more
- Fuel price revisions: Burying the administered price mechanism ghost Read more
- Draft Jharkhand State Solar Power Policy 2015 Read more
- Technical snag hits power generation in TTPS first unit Read more
- Power demand to soar about 3 times by 2040: NitiAayog Read more
- Power demand falls, but installed solar capacity up Read more