Coal News We love to talk!
The Telangana State Electricity Regulatory Commission (TSERC) has issued an amendment to its order dated March 27, 2015, which specifies the cross subsidy surcharge (CSS) to be levied by the licensee on the state’s open access consumers. As per the amendment, TSERC has exempted the levy of CSS on the state’s solar power developers selling power to a third party through open access within Telangana. The regulator’s move is in line with the Telangana Solar Power Policy, 2015, which came into effect on June 1, 2015.
- Bangladesh not looking at importing coal from India at present: energy minister Read more
- NTPC bets $10 bn on coal power despite surplus, green concerns Read more
- GERC partially upholds IPCLs petition for short-term open access Read more
- Suzlon commissions 340 MW solar projects Read more
- Clean energy taps limited CSR funding, report says Read more
- Coal exhausted, Bathinda plant set for closure Read more
- 2,600 LEDs slash Pune airports daily power usage from 192 KW to 80 KW Read more
- Solar power output capacity to double to 6 GW Read more
- Coalgate verdict: Relief for NTPC, Reliance Power and SAIL Read more
- India's total solar capacity crosses 10 GW mark: Bridge to India Read more