Coal News We love to talk!
The Telangana State Electricity Regulatory Commission (TSERC) has issued an amendment to its order dated March 27, 2015, which specifies the cross subsidy surcharge (CSS) to be levied by the licensee on the state’s open access consumers. As per the amendment, TSERC has exempted the levy of CSS on the state’s solar power developers selling power to a third party through open access within Telangana. The regulator’s move is in line with the Telangana Solar Power Policy, 2015, which came into effect on June 1, 2015.
- Power sector has investment potential of Rs15 trillion in 4-5 years: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Urbanisation to fuel 40% rise in power demand by 2017 in 13 cities Read more
- LM Wind Power likely set up third plant in India Read more
- AutoExpo2018: Lohia Auto launches electric three-wheeler Comfort E Auto Read more
- Govt to auction 2,500 Mw of medium-term power purchase pacts soon Read more
- Maharashtra: In the matter of non-issuance of NOC for availing open access Read more
- Govt to auction CIL supply to imported coal-based power plants Read more
- Green energy targets clear in mind, but is India technology-ready? Read more
- Japan regains nuclear power as first reactor resumes operations Read more
- Dumping duty on solar panels sees hard lobbying Read more