Coal News We love to talk!
The Telangana State Electricity Regulatory Commission (TSERC) has issued an amendment to its order dated March 27, 2015, which specifies the cross subsidy surcharge (CSS) to be levied by the licensee on the state’s open access consumers. As per the amendment, TSERC has exempted the levy of CSS on the state’s solar power developers selling power to a third party through open access within Telangana. The regulator’s move is in line with the Telangana Solar Power Policy, 2015, which came into effect on June 1, 2015.
- TPCIL fully commissions Krishnapatnam power project Read more
- Rajasthan to begin special campaign to boost power infrastructure Read more
- Rooftop solar scam: 50 more executive engineers likely to be suspended Read more
- Thermal power project -Company moves HC against state govt Read more
- Canal solar power projects have 1,500 Mw potential in Punjab: Minister Read more
- India Oil & Gas: New gas price formula a mixed bag Read more
- Tata Power's plan to sell Indonesian arms hits valuation hurdle Read more
- Hinduja National Power to commission one unit by Oct Read more
- GVK Power loss widens to Rs. 51 cr in Q1 Read more
- States get more time to adopt power utility rescue scheme Read more