Power News We love to talk!
Uttrakhand in its pioneering effort is setting up the first Geothermal Power Plant. The National Geographical Research Institute, Hyderabad & NTPC has already entered into a MoU under which the Geo Thermal Power plant would be set up in Uttrakhand. CESC Ltd. emerged as lowest bidder for power distribution franchisee in Patna.
- State governments start encashing guarantees provided by SunEdison after firm files for bankruptcy Read more
- Government to hold separate auctions for solar projects using desi modules Read more
- Switzerland's Meyer Burger bets on Indian solar energy sector Read more
- NTPC disinvestment gets off to flying start Read more
- Tata Power to supply modules for ACME project Read more
- End to fuel famine: Narendra Modi government clears rights through auction for power firms Read more
- BRR Renewable Energy selected as consultant for 27 Megawatt solar power systems in Nagpur Read more
- Uttarakhand seeks right to clear hydel projects up to 25 Mw Read more
- Coal India board to meet on Aug 7 to frame new fuel supply agreement Read more
- Tata Power arm to acquire Indo Ramas 30 MW wind farm in Maharashtra Read more