Power News We love to talk!
Uttrakhand in its pioneering effort is setting up the first Geothermal Power Plant. The National Geographical Research Institute, Hyderabad & NTPC has already entered into a MoU under which the Geo Thermal Power plant would be set up in Uttrakhand. CESC Ltd. emerged as lowest bidder for power distribution franchisee in Patna.
- Air Pollution claiming a life every 23 seconds in India Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- In energy starved Indian villages, solar mini-grids light the way Read more
- Plants commissioned in May 2011 Read more
- NTPC starts 200 MW capacity of Koldam Hydro Power Project in Himachal Pradesh Read more
- Punjab to become first state in the country to use solar canal covers Read more
- Visibility over resolution of stressed thermal capacity remains weak: ICRA Read more
- Goyal seeks States help to bring down AT&C losses Read more
- Government yet to devise policies for scaling up solar capacity to 100 GW by 2022 Read more
- Cos want to invest in India where plant load factors are just 65%: Goyal Read more