Power News We love to talk!
Uttrakhand in its pioneering effort is setting up the first Geothermal Power Plant. The National Geographical Research Institute, Hyderabad & NTPC has already entered into a MoU under which the Geo Thermal Power plant would be set up in Uttrakhand. CESC Ltd. emerged as lowest bidder for power distribution franchisee in Patna.
- Uttarakhand govt, Indian Institute of Petroleum to sign MoU for making bio fuel soon Read more
- Dabhol LNG import plant likely to be commissioned by Jan-end Read more
- Buy on NTPC as divestment a a near-term overhang Read more
- AP govt mulls 2,500-Mw ultra-mega solar parks Read more
- Limit subsidy for power plants to APM gas usage: Power ministry Read more
- Renewable energy sector looking for clarity on policy this budget: CLP India Read more
- Roads and renewables infrastructure deals seen rising in 2017 Read more
- Green panel gives nod to MCL's coal washery project in Odisha Read more
- Tata Power to raise generation capacity to 18,000 MW by 2022 Read more
- CIL open to changing FSA terms for companies Read more