Power News We love to talk!
Uttrakhand in its pioneering effort is setting up the first Geothermal Power Plant. The National Geographical Research Institute, Hyderabad & NTPC has already entered into a MoU under which the Geo Thermal Power plant would be set up in Uttrakhand. CESC Ltd. emerged as lowest bidder for power distribution franchisee in Patna.
- Tangedco hints at 3,230 MW more by next year Read more
- Government to push prepaid, smart meters in universal electrification drive Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Siemens Gamesa gets 200MW order for Tamil Nadu wind park Read more
- NPCIL for joint ventures with state firms to augment generation capacity Read more
- GERC issued first draft amendment to align intra-state trading margin with inter-state margin cap Read more
- Govt may offload 9.5% stake in NTPC for Rs 13,000 crore: Veerappa Moily Read more
- Govt flips the switch to 20-year power plan Read more
- Patratu plant issues power supply cut threat to Jharkhand Read more
- CIL directors warn against power firms selling at market rates Read more