Coal News We love to talk!
The petitioner Rajasthan Solar Association, submitted a letter of the Rajasthan Government dated 13.01.2015 to Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC). This letters states that the transmission tariff of State Transmission Utility for Solar Power Projects to be commissioned during the period 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2018 or for a capacity of2000 MW, whichever is earlier, at a rate equal to 50% of normal transmission tariff( Rs./MW) as applicable to conventional power for a period of 25 years, for which no subsidy shall be provided by the State Government.
Under section 108 of the Electricity Act 2003 the State Government direction related to matter of policy involving public interest shall be final. Henceforth under section 108 of the Electricity Act RERC has directed Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. on 14.08.2015 to charge the transmission tariff at the rate equal to 50% of the rate specified in the order for such power projects which are covered under the policy directive dated 13.01.2015 issued by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Time for an HPCL-ONGC alliance Read more
- KERC seeks stakeholders' views on fuel pricing for biomass-based plants Read more
- Give info on relationship with ex-officers of DERC: Delhi govt to discoms Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more
- Tangedco to pull the plug on civic bodies Read more
- India targets saving of 12,000 mw electricity Read more
- Activists decry LPG subsidy withdrawal Read more
- NTPC says generation grew 4.7 per cent so far this year Read more
- GMR to set up an LNG terminal at Andhra's Kakinada port with a funding of Rs 471 crore Read more
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board becomes dysfunctional due to lack of replacements for retiring members Read more