Coal News We love to talk!
The petitioner Rajasthan Solar Association, submitted a letter of the Rajasthan Government dated 13.01.2015 to Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC). This letters states that the transmission tariff of State Transmission Utility for Solar Power Projects to be commissioned during the period 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2018 or for a capacity of2000 MW, whichever is earlier, at a rate equal to 50% of normal transmission tariff( Rs./MW) as applicable to conventional power for a period of 25 years, for which no subsidy shall be provided by the State Government.
Under section 108 of the Electricity Act 2003 the State Government direction related to matter of policy involving public interest shall be final. Henceforth under section 108 of the Electricity Act RERC has directed Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. on 14.08.2015 to charge the transmission tariff at the rate equal to 50% of the rate specified in the order for such power projects which are covered under the policy directive dated 13.01.2015 issued by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Coal supply improved in Maharashtra, says Mahagenco Read more
- BHELs Raichur Power project turns costlier by Rs. 3,760 crore Read more
- The coal-less case of Adani Power Read more
- Essar Power says it will make a profit in fiscal year 2017 Read more
- Tata Power to scale back spending plan Read more
- Discoms' loss will be zero by 2019, investment thrust towards renewable: Piyush Goyal Read more
- No power in 17 tribal habitations of Bhadrachalam Read more
- No alternative to cost reflective tariff Read more
- DERC dismisses petition filed by TPDDL Read more
- SunEdisons Japan project to be handled from India Read more