Coal News We love to talk!
The petitioner Rajasthan Solar Association, submitted a letter of the Rajasthan Government dated 13.01.2015 to Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC). This letters states that the transmission tariff of State Transmission Utility for Solar Power Projects to be commissioned during the period 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2018 or for a capacity of2000 MW, whichever is earlier, at a rate equal to 50% of normal transmission tariff( Rs./MW) as applicable to conventional power for a period of 25 years, for which no subsidy shall be provided by the State Government.
Under section 108 of the Electricity Act 2003 the State Government direction related to matter of policy involving public interest shall be final. Henceforth under section 108 of the Electricity Act RERC has directed Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. on 14.08.2015 to charge the transmission tariff at the rate equal to 50% of the rate specified in the order for such power projects which are covered under the policy directive dated 13.01.2015 issued by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- GMR Kamalanga Energy gets revised tariff order from CERC Read more
- Government mulls longer fixed cost recovery period for hydro power Read more
- AdaniPowers former CEO to provide fund power to start-ups Read more
- 'Power situation in Telangana to improve by June' 15 Read more
- Power producers allowed to pass on hike in taxes, levies Read more
- Tata Power crosses 500 MW mark in renewable energy Read more
- 18 power plants to get Rs 1.7K crore subsidy to buy imported gas Read more
- MP Discom to introduce high-tech meters to control power theft and loss Read more
- Haridwar ashrams look forward to co-operating with Centre on boosting use of solar power Read more
- SAARC power grid likely to get leaders' approval this month Read more