Coal News We love to talk!
The petitioner Rajasthan Solar Association, submitted a letter of the Rajasthan Government dated 13.01.2015 to Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC). This letters states that the transmission tariff of State Transmission Utility for Solar Power Projects to be commissioned during the period 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2018 or for a capacity of2000 MW, whichever is earlier, at a rate equal to 50% of normal transmission tariff( Rs./MW) as applicable to conventional power for a period of 25 years, for which no subsidy shall be provided by the State Government.
Under section 108 of the Electricity Act 2003 the State Government direction related to matter of policy involving public interest shall be final. Henceforth under section 108 of the Electricity Act RERC has directed Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. on 14.08.2015 to charge the transmission tariff at the rate equal to 50% of the rate specified in the order for such power projects which are covered under the policy directive dated 13.01.2015 issued by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Govt halts subsidy on CFL to encourage LED-based solar lights Read more
- Two Indian renewable power producers plan to sell $750 million in domestic bonds: sources Read more
- If revised, the RPO target revision has to be in the same ratio for all Obligated Entities - APTEL Read more
- Rajasthan lags behind neighbouring states in solar power projects Read more
- NTPCs regulation may jeopardise grid security Read more
- Kudankulam plant's 2nd unit to be commissioned shortly: Govt Read more
- NTPC installs 110 KWp microgrid at NETRA Read more
- Coal decision could light up the entire East Read more
- Reconsider scrapping of DERC chairman's appointment: AAP to LG Read more
- Gas supply to stranded projects will help increase generation and grid stability: analysts Read more