Power News We love to talk!
Engineering firm Waaree Energies has bagged a contract to set up a 75 MW solar project in Gujarat. "Waaree Energies has bagged an EPC contract for a 75 MW solar power plant from a company engaged in electricity generation, transmission and distribution in Gujarat," the company said in a statement today.
The scope of the work includes design, manufacture, supply, installation, operation and maintenance of the solar power plant, which is scheduled to get commissioned by March next year.
"This will be one of the biggest solar plants to be built in western India at a single location. This contract gives us a further impetus in implementing the turnkey projects in the solar sector," company's Director Viren Doshi said.
- System warning animal presence wins Green Oscar Read more
- Speeding export-import clearance: Govt to set up panel for WTO trade pact implementation Read more
- Centre to allot 1,000 MW to southern grid in one week Read more
- KOR Energy installs 100 KWp grid tied rooftop solar system at Delhi Public School, Varanasi Read more
- Crude price decline hurts shale prospects Read more
- Iran sanctions lifted, India can import oil freely Read more
- Coal scam: CBI files final report on Navbharat Power Read more
- Coal reforms | Asset sales to continue: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Power minister says 29 hydel projects await CWC evaluation Read more
- Will a gas seller's fine upend a promising industry? Read more