Power News We love to talk!
Engineering firm Waaree Energies has bagged a contract to set up a 75 MW solar project in Gujarat. "Waaree Energies has bagged an EPC contract for a 75 MW solar power plant from a company engaged in electricity generation, transmission and distribution in Gujarat," the company said in a statement today.
The scope of the work includes design, manufacture, supply, installation, operation and maintenance of the solar power plant, which is scheduled to get commissioned by March next year.
"This will be one of the biggest solar plants to be built in western India at a single location. This contract gives us a further impetus in implementing the turnkey projects in the solar sector," company's Director Viren Doshi said.
- Trade deficit hits all time high of $184.9 b on soaring oil imports Read more
- Chandigarh gets floating solar power plant Read more
- Make solar power generation easier, fix net meter flaws, officials told Read more
- Companies buying green power directly from producers Read more
- L&T electrical and automation eyes local market to drive strong business growth Read more
- NTPC's Kahalgaon supr thermal plant to generate low cost power soon Read more
- India postpones 2nd edition of flagship renewable energy event for the fifth time Read more
- Centre plans to invite bids for 4-5 ultra mega power projects this year Read more
- Tripura toughest for gas exploration with best success ratio: ONGC Executive Read more
- Chandigarh cuts line to earn from solar power, says rate high Read more