Power News We love to talk!
Engineering firm Waaree Energies has bagged a contract to set up a 75 MW solar project in Gujarat. "Waaree Energies has bagged an EPC contract for a 75 MW solar power plant from a company engaged in electricity generation, transmission and distribution in Gujarat," the company said in a statement today.
The scope of the work includes design, manufacture, supply, installation, operation and maintenance of the solar power plant, which is scheduled to get commissioned by March next year.
"This will be one of the biggest solar plants to be built in western India at a single location. This contract gives us a further impetus in implementing the turnkey projects in the solar sector," company's Director Viren Doshi said.
- NTPC blamed as coal stocks fall to critical levels, particularly at private companies Read more
- NTPC to add upto 2,500 Megawatt capacity every year: CMD Gurdeep Singh Read more
- Government eyes Rs 20,000 crore from Coal India stake sale Read more
- Telangana to invite bids for 500 MW solar power soon Read more
- Budget 2017: Government should ensure timely implementation of UDAY Read more
- 84% of solar cells, modules imported from China in FY16 Read more
- Mumbais H-Energy set to place order for first offshore LNG terminal Read more
- Fuel sales increase between 30 per cent and 40 per cent since demonetization Read more
- Service tax blow for spectrum, coal bidders Read more
- Government to issue notices to Essar Power, Monnet Ispat over dues Read more