Power News We love to talk!
Many players in the solar power segment have converged at the event, which provides an industry platform for the emerging South Indian renewable energy market. The expo has brought together South India's green economy community to discuss industry trends, challenges, and market insights, including the Indian regulatory framework. Some of the participating exhibitors include Telangana State Pavilion, Mytrah Energy, Waaree Energies, and Surana Solar.
RenewX 2015 is supported by the Telangana government, Department of Energy, Telangana New Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd (TNREDCL), and other associations including the Solar Power Producers’ Association, the Indian Biomass Association (IBA), Indo German Energy Forum Support Office (IGEFSO), the New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation (NREDCAP), the Electronic Industries Association AP (ELIAP), the Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Conference and Industry (FTAPCCI).
The event has a concurrent two-day conference, ‘A Sunrise Region that tamed the Wind’ on challenges being faced and solutions being sought by the industry. The two-day event has been organised by UBM, which hosts its flagship Renewable Energy India Expo (REI India).
- IDFC Alternatives to create a platform for renewable energy assets Read more
- Indias renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed Read more
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited gets new managing director Read more
- Tariffs, project funding, fuel supply top State Power Ministers concerns Read more
- Meeting contractual obligations: Thermal power gencos allowed to use renewables Read more
- Reliance set to lift Iran oil after 5-year hiatus: report Read more
- We want clarity on subsidy-sharing mechanism Read more
- Govt to promote solar powered charkhas, rickshaws under off-grid solar scheme Read more
- Green certificates sale down 58% at 4.01 lakh in January Read more
- ONGC to begin oil production from Krishna Godavari basin block in 2019 Read more