Power News We love to talk!
Many players in the solar power segment have converged at the event, which provides an industry platform for the emerging South Indian renewable energy market. The expo has brought together South India's green economy community to discuss industry trends, challenges, and market insights, including the Indian regulatory framework. Some of the participating exhibitors include Telangana State Pavilion, Mytrah Energy, Waaree Energies, and Surana Solar.
RenewX 2015 is supported by the Telangana government, Department of Energy, Telangana New Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd (TNREDCL), and other associations including the Solar Power Producers’ Association, the Indian Biomass Association (IBA), Indo German Energy Forum Support Office (IGEFSO), the New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation (NREDCAP), the Electronic Industries Association AP (ELIAP), the Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Conference and Industry (FTAPCCI).
The event has a concurrent two-day conference, ‘A Sunrise Region that tamed the Wind’ on challenges being faced and solutions being sought by the industry. The two-day event has been organised by UBM, which hosts its flagship Renewable Energy India Expo (REI India).
- Indias Tata Power To Float Separate Company For Renewable Energy Assets Read more
- Arnold seeks T.N.'s support to promote clean energy Read more
- India's coal problems are now history: Piyush Goyal Read more
- More competition in power distribution soon Read more
- PSERC notifies amendment to RPO regulations Read more
- Maharashtra power cuts: Fadnavis instructs to restore coal supply at the earliest Read more
- Government targets solar power tariff of Rs 4 per unit: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Solar tenders, auctions see steep decline in November: Mercom Read more
- MERC approves PPA between MSPGCL and MSEDCL for Ghatghar PSS Read more
- CCEA defers decision on coal supply policy to power firms Read more