Power News We love to talk!
Many players in the solar power segment have converged at the event, which provides an industry platform for the emerging South Indian renewable energy market. The expo has brought together South India's green economy community to discuss industry trends, challenges, and market insights, including the Indian regulatory framework. Some of the participating exhibitors include Telangana State Pavilion, Mytrah Energy, Waaree Energies, and Surana Solar.
RenewX 2015 is supported by the Telangana government, Department of Energy, Telangana New Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd (TNREDCL), and other associations including the Solar Power Producers’ Association, the Indian Biomass Association (IBA), Indo German Energy Forum Support Office (IGEFSO), the New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation (NREDCAP), the Electronic Industries Association AP (ELIAP), the Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Conference and Industry (FTAPCCI).
The event has a concurrent two-day conference, ‘A Sunrise Region that tamed the Wind’ on challenges being faced and solutions being sought by the industry. The two-day event has been organised by UBM, which hosts its flagship Renewable Energy India Expo (REI India).
- Pradhan for boosting bilateral trade in energy sector with UAE Read more
- Solar panel makers eye overseas markets Read more
- Karnataka Electricity Regulator seeks cut in base tariff for solar auction Read more
- JSW Energy in talks to recast Rs.6,000 crore debt under 5/25 scheme Read more
- Moveto curb import of low-quality coal leaves power cos in a quandary Read more
- Essel Infraprojects unit raises Rs680 crore via bond issue Read more
- Power cost could be cut through equitable risk sharing Read more
- Gujarat distributes 30 lakh LED bulbs in 19 days Read more
- Solar power products on demand in Kashmir Read more
- MERC issues regulations to cover the revived Dabhol project Read more