Power News We love to talk!
Many players in the solar power segment have converged at the event, which provides an industry platform for the emerging South Indian renewable energy market. The expo has brought together South India's green economy community to discuss industry trends, challenges, and market insights, including the Indian regulatory framework. Some of the participating exhibitors include Telangana State Pavilion, Mytrah Energy, Waaree Energies, and Surana Solar.
RenewX 2015 is supported by the Telangana government, Department of Energy, Telangana New Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd (TNREDCL), and other associations including the Solar Power Producers’ Association, the Indian Biomass Association (IBA), Indo German Energy Forum Support Office (IGEFSO), the New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation (NREDCAP), the Electronic Industries Association AP (ELIAP), the Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Conference and Industry (FTAPCCI).
The event has a concurrent two-day conference, ‘A Sunrise Region that tamed the Wind’ on challenges being faced and solutions being sought by the industry. The two-day event has been organised by UBM, which hosts its flagship Renewable Energy India Expo (REI India).
- Opec price hawks call onSaudi Arabia to cut oil output Read more
- Madhya Pradesh has made historical progress in power generation: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Read more
- Sudhir Valia to buy Jaypee wind power assets for Rs180 crore Read more
- Commission dismissed the application of Atria Energy Services Private Limited for the grant of category IV Inter-State Trading Licence Read more
- ONGC finds rich reserves of oil in KG Basin block Read more
- GIC Re ropes in UK's Nuclear Risk Insurers for nuke pool Read more
- ERC rejects AP's plea on PPAs Read more
- State discoms start reaping UDAY benefits Read more
- International body pats India for its transition to combat climate change Read more
- Bid for 500 MW delayed as industry body seeks central govt guidelines Read more