Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine manufacturer, Gamesa, has won an order from Tata Power Renewable Energy for the supply of fifty machines of 2 MW capacity each.
The 100 MW wind farm is coming up at Nimbagallu in Andhra Pradesh, by May 2017. Gamesa will construct the wind farm for Tata Power Renewable and also maintain it under a separate contract.
The T-104 machines have been specifically designed for low wind regions such as Nimbagallu, says a press release from Gamesa.
- CERC revises annual fixed charge for NEEPCOs gas-based plant Read more
- 20 firms submit bid for Rewa solar power plant Read more
- Tata Power gets Buy rating as IIFL sees value in renewable Read more
- UDAY will cover private discoms soon: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Coal India Ltd to pay government Rs 15,000 crore this fiscal in dividend, buyback Read more
- Environment activists from India, Lanka unite against Kudankulam Read more
- JSW Energy's long-term power purchase tender for Karnataka expires Read more
- Wind power: Suzlon chief Tulsi Tanti says projects under Rs 5 per unit unviable Read more
- Viability of low wind tariffs to depend on low cost debt: ICRA Read more
- Mixed response to nine-hour power supply to farm sector Read more