Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine manufacturer, Gamesa, has won an order from Tata Power Renewable Energy for the supply of fifty machines of 2 MW capacity each.
The 100 MW wind farm is coming up at Nimbagallu in Andhra Pradesh, by May 2017. Gamesa will construct the wind farm for Tata Power Renewable and also maintain it under a separate contract.
The T-104 machines have been specifically designed for low wind regions such as Nimbagallu, says a press release from Gamesa.
- State will be power surplus after two years: Minister Read more
- Delhi HC allows three firms to withdraw bids in coal block auction Read more
- Rs 49,200-cr Odisha, Tamil Nadu UMPPs postponed Read more
- Andhra Pradesh: Amendment Order on Restriction & Control Measure Read more
- Renewable Energy Will Not Support Economic Growth Read more
- Gridco pays Rs 234 cr for Bedabahal power project Read more
- Tap solar energy, Goyal tells RINL Read more
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation to commission two projects shortly, says Chairman Read more
- Power outages leave Bengalureans fuming Read more
- India's Power Finance Corp preparing to meet bond investors for dollar debut Read more