Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine manufacturer, Gamesa, has won an order from Tata Power Renewable Energy for the supply of fifty machines of 2 MW capacity each.
The 100 MW wind farm is coming up at Nimbagallu in Andhra Pradesh, by May 2017. Gamesa will construct the wind farm for Tata Power Renewable and also maintain it under a separate contract.
The T-104 machines have been specifically designed for low wind regions such as Nimbagallu, says a press release from Gamesa.
- Warburg Pincus leads $600 mn investment in Delonex Energy Read more
- Coal auction: Eight blocks dropped from 2nd phase Read more
- Technical snag hits power generation in TTPS first unit Read more
- India, Portugal sign agreements in renewable energy, defence, agriculture, sports Read more
- CERC dismisses BBMBs petition for tariff determination of ISTS lines Read more
- Board of Havells India approves acquisition of stake in Promptec Renewable Energy Solutions Read more
- India's thermal plants 'most inefficient' in compliance to pollution norms: Study Read more
- Gaushalas to have their own bio-gasification equipment: Piyush Goyal Read more
- AERC notifies draft regulations for co-generation and other renewable energy sources Read more
- Greenko Energy to raise up to $1 billion via dollar bonds Read more