Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd (KPTL) today said that it has bagged four orders for power transmission projects totalling Rs 1,295 crore.
"The company has secured new orders/notification of award of approximately Rs 1,295 crore," KPTL said in press statement.
First order is for establishment of transmission system strengthening for transfer of power from new hydroelectric power projects in Bhutan to India.
The 400 KV transmission line project to be constructed in West Bengal and Bihar worth Rs 864 crore has been awarded by the company's 100 per cent subsidiary Alipurduar Transmission Ltd. This is the third BOOM (Build Own Operate Maintain) project to be executed by the company.
The other order is for turnkey transmission line project in Nepal worth approximately Rs 238 crore from Nepal Electricity Authority.
The company also got order for construction of 380 KV overhead transmission lines in Saudi Arabia worth approximately Rs 146 crore.
The project is implemented by Kalpataru IBN Omairah, a joint venture between IBN Omairah Contracting Company and KPTL, where KPTL owns 65 per cent equity stake.
Another order is for transmission tower supply project worth Rs 47 crore from Power Grid Warora Transmission Ltd (a subsidiary of Power Grid Corp).
Managing Director, KPTL Manish Mohnot said: "The order inflow in the year till date is over Rs 6,150 crore which is over 1.4 times last year's revenues. Strong pipeline of orders from both domestic and international markets, provide us clear growth visibility for next two years."
KPTL is a specialised EPC company engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics business with a strong international presence in power transmission & distribution.
The company is executing several contracts in India, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- Oil PSUs investing in dealers, petrol pumps as private sector resurrects challenge in fuel retailing business Read more
- KERC approves wind energy PPA at old tariff, to assess other projects Read more
- Nitish Slams Centre on Rejection of Coal Linkage Read more
- Indian army, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited jointly created oil infrastructure in West Kameng Read more
- Maharashtra consumers cry hoarse over power billing pattern of pvt companies Read more
- We will close Essar Oil deal in a few weeks: Rosneft executive Read more
- ONGC faces a KG moment in Iran Read more
- Police arrests 180 villagers protesting against ONGC's methane project Read more
- Engineers demand blueprint for 24-hr power supply in UP Read more
- L&T Valves supplies HIPPS to Dirok project in Assam Read more