Power News We love to talk!
GMR Kamalanga Energy Limited , a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has secured a favourable order from The Central Electricity Regulatory Authority (CERC) on tariff revision. The revision is related to supply of 300 mw under the power purchase agreement with Haryana discoms from the 1050 mw coal power plant located at Dhenkanal in Odisha.
The CERC has granted the power project increase in tariff and compensation. As per the order dated February 3, the compensation for using imported coal or open-market coal would be made at actual cost.
- Ageing oilfields drag down India's crude output for fifth straight year Read more
- Government to float tenders to lease sea blocks for wind farms early next year Read more
- Irrigation lines, not power infra, light up this village Read more
- Suzlon secures 105 MW maiden order from Axis Energy Group Read more
- Govt pulled up for diluting Civil Nuclear Liability Rules Read more
- Exxon oil spill cleanup ongoing in Arkansas, pipeline shut Read more
- India's coal imports in first quarter fall 8.1 per cent on higher output Read more
- Electricity dept. to hold public grievance meeting on Dec. 22 Read more
- Who gave anyone the right to misuse reverse bidding process: Piyush Goyal Read more
- TSERC passes interim order to settle payment dispute between GSL and NPDCTSL Read more