Power News We love to talk!
GMR Kamalanga Energy Limited , a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has secured a favourable order from The Central Electricity Regulatory Authority (CERC) on tariff revision. The revision is related to supply of 300 mw under the power purchase agreement with Haryana discoms from the 1050 mw coal power plant located at Dhenkanal in Odisha.
The CERC has granted the power project increase in tariff and compensation. As per the order dated February 3, the compensation for using imported coal or open-market coal would be made at actual cost.
- CERC to shortly finalise orders in Tata, Adani cases Read more
- BHEL asked to modify power plants running on imported coal Read more
- China Light & Power to invest $2bn for 2,000-mw coal-fired power plant Read more
- Tata Power Mundra tariff: Customer wont be hit even if rates go up Read more
- Only 7 of the 28 coal mines auctioned are operational Read more
- Power discoms, SEBs owe Railways more than Rs 1,038 crore Read more
- Maharashtra developing scheme for cheap solar power supply to textile units Read more
- Solar power cos funding struggle slows transition to green tech Read more
- India ranks second in EY renewables list Read more
- Sort out power procurement issues: Goyal to States Read more