Power News We love to talk!
GMR Kamalanga Energy Limited , a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has secured a favourable order from The Central Electricity Regulatory Authority (CERC) on tariff revision. The revision is related to supply of 300 mw under the power purchase agreement with Haryana discoms from the 1050 mw coal power plant located at Dhenkanal in Odisha.
The CERC has granted the power project increase in tariff and compensation. As per the order dated February 3, the compensation for using imported coal or open-market coal would be made at actual cost.
- Crompton Greaves: Another deal to deal with Read more
- India's electricity generation grew 4.7 per cent to 1,159 BUs last financial year Read more
- Power tariff in Himachal Pradesh to stay unchanged Read more
- Coal India achieves 536 million tonnes output in fiscal 2016, misses target Read more
- Quick update: Govt receives 36 applications for three coal mines Read more
- Ferro-alloys units in AP seek cut in power tariff Read more
- NTPC appoints KPMG to firm up strategy in uncertain times Read more
- Power plants turn less tight-fisted as coal supply improves Read more
- Govt issues presidential decree to force Coal India for long-term fuel supply to private power firms Read more
- CERC Notified that the Trading Licences of Vandana Vidyut Limited and Provestment Services Limited shall stand revoked after the expiry of the period of 3 Months Read more