Power News We love to talk!
GMR Kamalanga Energy Limited , a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has secured a favourable order from The Central Electricity Regulatory Authority (CERC) on tariff revision. The revision is related to supply of 300 mw under the power purchase agreement with Haryana discoms from the 1050 mw coal power plant located at Dhenkanal in Odisha.
The CERC has granted the power project increase in tariff and compensation. As per the order dated February 3, the compensation for using imported coal or open-market coal would be made at actual cost.
- No takers for green incentives in Delhi Read more
- Adhunik Power owners plan equity infusion to retain control Read more
- Reliance Power net flat at Rs 253 cr, surpasses analyst estimates Read more
- RERC orders reducing transmission charges for solar projects Read more
- Coal India might opt for direct imports next year Read more
- Reliance Power faces crackdown; heres why Read more
- DPCC gives clearance for reopening of Badarpur power plant Read more
- NuPower looks to raise $300 million in two tranches Read more
- Climate change: Developing countries doing better than developed ones Read more
- NLC biggest winner in 1,500 Megawatt Tamil Nadu solar auctionc Read more