Power News We love to talk!
Solar energy solutions provider Vikram Solar has appointed Narasimhachari Kannan as the company's executive director- operations. In his new role, Kannan will assume responsibility for strengthening entire operations for the company.
Kannan comes with over 34 years of experience in leading organisations, business development, project execution, team management, operations, systems and process design and implementation, financial discipline, and risk management skills in power and energy sector. He has held top management and business head positions in developed and emerging markets across transnational and multinational organisations such as Shapoorji Pallonji, Punj Llyod, ABB.
"As Vikram Solar embarks on its next phase of progression, ensuring operational excellence across all verticals will be crucial in order to enhance offerings for our esteemed customers and thereby grow higher up in the value chain," said Kannan in a release.
- M&M didn't consider us rival, but made loudest outcry on EESL bid: Tata Motors Read more
- Waste management: options galore Read more
- Solar energy to become main pillar in Indias renewables target Read more
- Green certificates sale down 58% at 4.01 lakh in January Read more
- Renewable energy companies gear up for big-ticket fundraising with IPOs Read more
- Bhushan Power Case: NCLAT raps RP on no voice for CoC Read more
- Alternative strategy for awarding coal linkages by 30 June: Anil Swarup Read more
- Preference for state utilities led to power sector stress: RBI Read more
- Energy demand down Read more
- Brent crude jumps to $119/barrel Read more