Power News We love to talk!
Solar energy solutions provider Vikram Solar has appointed Narasimhachari Kannan as the company's executive director- operations. In his new role, Kannan will assume responsibility for strengthening entire operations for the company.
Kannan comes with over 34 years of experience in leading organisations, business development, project execution, team management, operations, systems and process design and implementation, financial discipline, and risk management skills in power and energy sector. He has held top management and business head positions in developed and emerging markets across transnational and multinational organisations such as Shapoorji Pallonji, Punj Llyod, ABB.
"As Vikram Solar embarks on its next phase of progression, ensuring operational excellence across all verticals will be crucial in order to enhance offerings for our esteemed customers and thereby grow higher up in the value chain," said Kannan in a release.
- Clean energy push: Drop in solar power cost a game changer, says PM Narendra Modi Read more
- Financial & Assorted Concessions: Sops for local production in new solar policy Read more
- WEF 2015: India's power sector set for $250 billion investment, says Piyush Goyal Read more
- Power for 1.68 crore households remained unsold in January Read more
- A year on, only four buildings switch to solar power in Gurgaon Read more
- Statoil, Total SA, Shell eye strategic stake in Amplus Energy Read more
- ReNew Power plans to raise $500 million via offshore bonds Read more
- Power out! Narendra Modi governments UDAY obligations start to bite into states finances Read more
- Sterlite Grid eyes Rs 3k-cr funds via infra trust Read more
- Indias energy consumption increase at all-time high: BP Read more