Power News We love to talk!
PTC India Financial Services Ltd said on Monday that the company has sanctioned loans aggregating 1,100 crore for the power and infrastructure sectors at its latest board meeting held last week.
The loans are for four renewable energy projects and two electricity transmission projects.
With the latest development, the company’s cumulative loan assistance sanctioned during the 2015-16 fiscal exceeded 6,500 crore compared with 4,112 crore in the previous fiscal.
“The debt assistance sanctioned during the current year includes 48 renewable energy projects worth about 4,900 crore,” the company said in a statement.
“The company continues to expand and reinforce its presence in financing of clean energy projects and other emerging areas of the power sector,” Ashok Haldia, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of PTC India Financial Services, added.
- Legal view favours tariff hike, says brokerage Read more
- Opposition seeks improvement in power situation in most areas Read more
- RERC rejects APRL petition for compensation owing to change in law Read more
- GERC (Procurement Of Energy From Renewable Sources) (First Amendment) Regulations, 2014 Read more
- Tata Power appoints 3 independent directors Read more
- Transformer on narrow street raises safety concerns Read more
- Transport minister, Niti Aayog tread different paths on e-vehicle policy Read more
- IREDA Gets Miniratna Status Read more
- Suzlon's debt recast: Tilting at the turbines? Read more
- On Diwali eve, spot power rate touches 3-year high Read more