Power News We love to talk!
PTC India Financial Services Ltd said on Monday that the company has sanctioned loans aggregating 1,100 crore for the power and infrastructure sectors at its latest board meeting held last week.
The loans are for four renewable energy projects and two electricity transmission projects.
With the latest development, the company’s cumulative loan assistance sanctioned during the 2015-16 fiscal exceeded 6,500 crore compared with 4,112 crore in the previous fiscal.
“The debt assistance sanctioned during the current year includes 48 renewable energy projects worth about 4,900 crore,” the company said in a statement.
“The company continues to expand and reinforce its presence in financing of clean energy projects and other emerging areas of the power sector,” Ashok Haldia, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of PTC India Financial Services, added.
- Singapore Trading Hub May Put Cap on Costliest LNG, IEA Says Read more
- Vizag port to foray into solar power generation Read more
- ‘CIL can assure only 60% supply to power plants’ Read more
- Average electricity price touch Rs 2.62/unit on IEX in May Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Coal India Asks Five Arms to Save 40 mt for Auction under Shakti Scheme Read more
- Reliance Industries, ONGC face 18% cut in natural gas price Read more
- No power tariff hike in Odisha Read more
- Power deficit shrinks to 3.3% in February as slowdown drags on Read more
- Govt asks CIL to improve performance to avoid restructuring Read more