Power News We love to talk!
PTC India Financial Services Ltd said on Monday that the company has sanctioned loans aggregating 1,100 crore for the power and infrastructure sectors at its latest board meeting held last week.
The loans are for four renewable energy projects and two electricity transmission projects.
With the latest development, the company’s cumulative loan assistance sanctioned during the 2015-16 fiscal exceeded 6,500 crore compared with 4,112 crore in the previous fiscal.
“The debt assistance sanctioned during the current year includes 48 renewable energy projects worth about 4,900 crore,” the company said in a statement.
“The company continues to expand and reinforce its presence in financing of clean energy projects and other emerging areas of the power sector,” Ashok Haldia, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of PTC India Financial Services, added.
- Affordable LEDs to cut cost of power purchase by Rs 12 crore in Chandigarh Read more
- GVK fails to pay $560 million for mines in Australia Read more
- Govts good luck continues, Iran deal to slash crude oil import bill Read more
- Centre to consider Punjabs demand for coal Read more
- Why Coal India raised prices after one and a half years: 3 key takeaways Read more
- We'll meet 88,000 mw target in the 12th plan: Jyotiraditya Scindia Read more
- Power minister RK Singh promises to address sector concerns Read more
- Singareni Collieries eyes mines in Australia, Indonesia and Africa Read more
- NTPC acquires equity stake in two Bihar projects with 2,590 Mw capacity Read more
- Gujarat: Petition for granting Open Access and challenging a denial of No Objection Certificate (NOC) for Open Access by UGVCL Read more