Power News We love to talk!
PTC India Financial Services Ltd said on Monday that the company has sanctioned loans aggregating 1,100 crore for the power and infrastructure sectors at its latest board meeting held last week.
The loans are for four renewable energy projects and two electricity transmission projects.
With the latest development, the company’s cumulative loan assistance sanctioned during the 2015-16 fiscal exceeded 6,500 crore compared with 4,112 crore in the previous fiscal.
“The debt assistance sanctioned during the current year includes 48 renewable energy projects worth about 4,900 crore,” the company said in a statement.
“The company continues to expand and reinforce its presence in financing of clean energy projects and other emerging areas of the power sector,” Ashok Haldia, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of PTC India Financial Services, added.
- Tax sops for wind energy to boost Suzlon: Chairman Tulsi Tanti Read more
- Coal scams caused shutdown of 65,000 MW of power projects: Piyush Goyal Read more
- CERC issues clarifications on various tax provisions on transmission activity Read more
- Coal supplies zoom, but shortage at IPPs keeps power tariff high Read more
- State power utilities meet near full energy demand Read more
- German firms to help renewable energy sector in Punjab Read more
- Now, cables under ground to power Maharashtra city Read more
- Coal India's board extends FSA renewal with non-power customers Read more
- GVK Power completes residual stake sale in BIAL Read more
- Solar power tariffs: A race to the bottom? Read more