Power News We love to talk!
PTC India Financial Services Ltd said on Monday that the company has sanctioned loans aggregating 1,100 crore for the power and infrastructure sectors at its latest board meeting held last week.
The loans are for four renewable energy projects and two electricity transmission projects.
With the latest development, the company’s cumulative loan assistance sanctioned during the 2015-16 fiscal exceeded 6,500 crore compared with 4,112 crore in the previous fiscal.
“The debt assistance sanctioned during the current year includes 48 renewable energy projects worth about 4,900 crore,” the company said in a statement.
“The company continues to expand and reinforce its presence in financing of clean energy projects and other emerging areas of the power sector,” Ashok Haldia, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of PTC India Financial Services, added.
- Power supply to be hit in Mangaluru, Udupi today Read more
- Essar Power expects to turn profitable this year Read more
- Case against case-by-case approach Read more
- With no vendor chosen for meters, state solar policy in mess Read more
- Interest cut to be far cry as dollar, crude rise: ASSOCHAM Paper Read more
- Astonfield Renewables, Solesa in partnership to deliver industrial solar power solutions Read more
- Power lines struggle to draw private firms Read more
- NLC power plant to begin operations soon Read more
- Piramal Finance sanctions Rs700 crore more ACME Solar Holdings Read more
- Solar Energy Corp. eyes overseas entry into Asian, African markets Read more