Coal News We love to talk!
India’s oil minister said on Monday that the government was ready to help with the revival of projects including Nagarjuna Oil Refinery Ltd.
“The government will support any project, within the legal framework, to boost the country’s oil sector. The Nagarjuna refinery is also one of these projects,” Dharmendra Pradhan told CNBC’s Hindi-language news channel.
Nagarjuna Oil Refinery earlier said it was in talks with prospective investors, including state-run firms and the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to revive the idle facility in southern India.
- MRPL Q4 net up 15.7% at Rs 1,353 cr Read more
- EGoM on gas to meet on July 25 Read more
- Decision to pass on coal cost brightens power sector prospects Read more
- Indias solar prices set to drop amid competition, lower costs Read more
- LNG price slump sends Indian Oil Corporation on buying binge Read more
- Gamesa to set up 50 Megawatt wind project for ReNew Power in MP Read more
- Koderma villages to be linked to power grid Read more
- Iran to sign $3 billion gas contract with consortium of Indian companies Read more
- RILs investments in refining pay off Read more
- Adjudication of dispute with JVVNL for non - payment of Late Payment Surcharge Read more