Coal News We love to talk!
India’s oil minister said on Monday that the government was ready to help with the revival of projects including Nagarjuna Oil Refinery Ltd.
“The government will support any project, within the legal framework, to boost the country’s oil sector. The Nagarjuna refinery is also one of these projects,” Dharmendra Pradhan told CNBC’s Hindi-language news channel.
Nagarjuna Oil Refinery earlier said it was in talks with prospective investors, including state-run firms and the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to revive the idle facility in southern India.
- Government set to unveil new biofuel policy in bid to cut oil, gas, coal imports, says Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Karnataka poll effect? Fuel prices not revised for six days Read more
- Indian Oil: Bengal's silence on Haldia Petro `surprising' Read more
- Oil marketing companies’ stocks down 1-2.5% Read more
- Jaitapur nuclear power plant to be completed at all costs: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis Read more
- Essar hopes payback is around the corner Read more
- Essar Oil-Rosneft deal likely to escape capital gains tax due to Mauritius treaty Read more
- ONGC invested Rs 81,890 crore for raising output Read more
- Oldest nuclear reactors at Tarapur near Mumbai may be shut down Read more
- Gail India in talks with Qatar to secure 3 million tonnes of LNG Read more