Coal News We love to talk!
India’s oil minister said on Monday that the government was ready to help with the revival of projects including Nagarjuna Oil Refinery Ltd.
“The government will support any project, within the legal framework, to boost the country’s oil sector. The Nagarjuna refinery is also one of these projects,” Dharmendra Pradhan told CNBC’s Hindi-language news channel.
Nagarjuna Oil Refinery earlier said it was in talks with prospective investors, including state-run firms and the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to revive the idle facility in southern India.
- Ujjwala scheme: OMCs hope to reach out to 50 million users within 3 years Read more
- Nitin Gadkari to visit Iran with investment proposals worth Rs1 trillion Read more
- CBI continues hunt for missing coal files Read more
- Tata Motors eyeing India's electric vehicles market with great interest: Mukund Rajan Read more
- MRPL gets green signal for BS VI project Read more
- OVL’s Venezuela field begins production Read more
- Farmers demand amendment to stall GAIL project Read more
- Power Ministry to set a time-bound plan for major overhaul Read more
- UNIDO, Centre to roll out roadmap to promote concentrated solar thermal Read more
- Suzlon Energy bags order to set up 90 mw wind energy project for ReNew Energy Read more