Coal News We love to talk!
India’s oil minister said on Monday that the government was ready to help with the revival of projects including Nagarjuna Oil Refinery Ltd.
“The government will support any project, within the legal framework, to boost the country’s oil sector. The Nagarjuna refinery is also one of these projects,” Dharmendra Pradhan told CNBC’s Hindi-language news channel.
Nagarjuna Oil Refinery earlier said it was in talks with prospective investors, including state-run firms and the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to revive the idle facility in southern India.
- Gail India Q2 profit up 179% on cost savings, petrochem Read more
- IFC to extend $50 million for wind project in Madhya Pradesh Read more
- Coal India divestment: Government to kickstart Rs 20,000 crore share sale Read more
- Oxy-fuel gas leak suspected cause of ONGC explosion Read more
- ONGC bans business dealings with Shiv-Vani for 2 years Read more
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited says to open 100 retail outlets in the short term Read more
- ONGC Videsh eyes oil & gas blocks in Colombia Read more
- Oil & gas sector benefits from reforms; high capex squeezes cash flow: Fitch Read more
- Indian Oil Corp to invest Rs 15,000 crore to raise Panipat refinery capacity by 34 per cent Read more
- Indias crude oil production remains flat, natural gas output grows 5.69 per cent in July Read more