Power News We love to talk!
GE group company Alstom T&D India has bagged two orders worth Rs 202 crore from Power Grid Corp for execution of projects to improve power flow in Madhya Pradesh. “Alstom T&D India Limited, a GE Group company has been awarded two contracts worth Rs 202 crore from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for execution of projects in Madhya Pradesh,” the company said in a BSE filing.
According to the statement, both the projects will facilitate evacuation of power and add to availability of electricity in central region. Under the first contract worth Rs 119.7 crore, the company will set a 400/220kV AIS substation at Rewa. The contract also includes supply of three 500 MVA power transformers and one 125 MVAR shunt reactor at 400kV level. The substation will evacuate power from from a 750 mw solar park coming up at Rewa.
In the second contract, worth Rs 82.8 crore, the company will install, test and commission 16 shunt reactors 110MVAR, 765kV, 1-ph and two shunt reactors of 80 MVAR, 400KV, 3-ph as part of Gadarwara Part (A) Transmission system project in Madhya Pradesh. The project will evacuate power from NTPC’s 1,600 mw Gadarwara Supercritical Thermal Power Station. The company said the equipment for both the projects will be manufactured at company’s facilities in India
- Coal scam: CBIs new FIR names Jindal, ex-Minister Read more
- Odisha's 1,000 Mw solar park project runs into land hurdle Read more
- CERC rejects PXILs petition for the introduction of flexible block bids in the day-ahead market Read more
- Odisha begins land scouting for ultra mega solar power plants Read more
- Coal scam: Court extends Jindal's travel abroad by 3 days Read more
- Delhi Dialogue Commission bats for generation of 1 GW solar power by 2020 Read more
- L&T set to bag Rs 2,100-cr order for TN solar plant Read more
- BHEL to set up solar photo-voltaic unit in Maharashtra Read more
- Call centre set up to resolve industry's power problems in MP Read more
- Indian power plants burning 8 per cent less fuel on better coal quality Read more