Coal News We love to talk!
Gujarat Gas Company Ltd has received authorisation for its Hazira-Ankleshwar natural gas pipeline from the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
The provisional system capacity and extra capacity for this pipeline shall be equal to 5.06 mmscmd and 1.265 mmscmd, respectively, the company said in a filing with the stock exchanges.
- Spurious oil sold in Hindustan Petroleum bottles, three booked Read more
- Fuel stations being automated to prevent fraud: BPCL official Read more
- ONGC arrests decline in crude oil production: Chairman Read more
- Adanis licence request for CNG-retailing in Lucknow rejected Read more
- OVL, Oil India jointly bid for stake in Mozambique field Read more
- Demonetisation: GAIL (India) stock flow comes to a screeching halt Read more
- Petrol pump dealers apprise minister of their problems Read more
- ONGC's Rs 10,000 crore power & gas project in Tripura set for launch Read more
- LPG subsidy: I-T returns copy may be needed to avail benefits Read more
- Gujarat Gas surges as PNGRB grants gas distribution permission Read more