Coal News We love to talk!
Gujarat Gas Company Ltd has received authorisation for its Hazira-Ankleshwar natural gas pipeline from the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
The provisional system capacity and extra capacity for this pipeline shall be equal to 5.06 mmscmd and 1.265 mmscmd, respectively, the company said in a filing with the stock exchanges.
- HPCL plans to revive Rs 50,000 cr refinery/petrochem plant Read more
- ONGC running out of time on ultra-deep gas find Read more
- Vectra's absence may hit oil producers Read more
- Talks with ONGC to sell KG gas block 'purely commercial': GSPC Read more
- Indias fuel demand surges 6.7 per cent in October on higher auto fuel use Read more
- WTI crude drops on US supply; Nigerian rebels threaten attacks Read more
- Kuwait Petroleum eyes 24% stake in Bina refinery: report Read more
- RIL to restart petrol pump network by March next year Read more
- Train shortage, power demand to drive resurgence in India's coal imports Read more
- GMDC plans 50 MW wind power project for Rs 300 cr Read more