Coal News We love to talk!
Gujarat Gas Company Ltd has received authorisation for its Hazira-Ankleshwar natural gas pipeline from the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
The provisional system capacity and extra capacity for this pipeline shall be equal to 5.06 mmscmd and 1.265 mmscmd, respectively, the company said in a filing with the stock exchanges.
- Oil and gas shares extend rally; ONGC hits new high Read more
- Oil won't swing back to $100 soon: Analysts Read more
- Ministerial-level talks to take up compensating FACT for LNG cost Read more
- Cairn India calls for oilfield services contracts for flagship Rajasthan block Read more
- Oil Ministry wants RIL to sell natural gas at $4.2; $6-6.5 price for others Read more
- New Executive Director at BPCL - KR Read more
- Push two-wheelers and three-wheelers among electric vehicles: BP Chief Economist Read more
- Moily not for increasing subsidy burden of ONGC, Oil India Read more
- Petronet LNG turns focus to poorly supplied east coast Read more
- Oil ministry says regulator can demand data from gas utilities Read more